I still like it but, is there any other option? It takes a whole second to process anything.
    04-16-2012 10:43 PM
    Have you tried MetroRadio? That is the 3rd-party version of Pandora. Have you tried last.fm?

I do not have any lagging/buffering with Slacker Radio, but if you do, you could try those other apps.
    04-17-2012 01:19 AM
    I still like it but, is there any other option? It takes a whole second to process anything.
    great content, sorry app. to make matters worse ATT publishes it so for whatever reason they are responsible for updating it.
    04-17-2012 11:09 AM
    great content, sorry app. to make matters worse ATT publishes it so for whatever reason they are responsible for updating it.
    I had Slacker when I had a BlackBerry. It was completely unusable on the BlackBerry, since all it did was buffer.

The BlackBerry version was not from AT&T, it was from RIM; however, it was even worse. I actually uninstalled Slacker on the BlackBerry, since it did not even work at all.
    04-17-2012 12:27 PM
    i tried it on BB too and it was slower that WP7 even. i think maybe their API is junk.
    04-17-2012 04:22 PM
    Last FM didn't worked for me. It didn't let me do an account, Does Metroradio requires one?
    04-17-2012 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD