Where's Audible.com App?

bredbu

May 12, 2011
Visit site
dont know where it is, I have been checking all morning. Is there a certian time of day that things generally get added to the marketplace?

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for this too.

I didn't hear the rumor that it would be out today, but I had heard it would be out last March (obviously it wasn't).

mr2gud2u

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
This is brutal :( I want it so bad
Checked again this morning :'o( Still no Audible app, but there is a nice facebook app update. I think I'm close to getting my wife to switch to WP from iPhone. She's a Facebook and Pinerest junky. WP has really nice apps for both. Im not a big Pinerest fan, but Pinsation app is killing iPhones app.

Ulairi

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I hope it gets here this week because it is one of my top apps that I used my iPhone for. I love listening to books at the gym.

bredbu

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually bought an android phone yesterday because I am so sick of waiting it was probably rash but I just keep hearing it is coming then it doesn't show up. I figure maybe I will come back to win phone with wp8

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Patience people. Its coming, and very soon. If you want to return a phone because you'll have to wait a couple days for an Audible app, be my guest.

bredbu

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Patience people. Its coming, and very soon. If you want to return a phone because you'll have to wait a couple days for an Audible app, be my guest.

they have been saying its coming soon for quite a while. do you have any hard date's or facts?

Ulairi

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site

When is it coming? The latest report is that it isn't coming soon. I don't mind waiting a few days but I have to return my phone by May 9th and one of the reasons I picked up Windows Phone is due to the upcoming audible app.

mr2gud2u

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Its coming. The report I read a month ago or so on WP news app state the app is in beta. Its kind of BS that a great platform is getting trashed cause it can't get dev support.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
But when is it coming? I'm not going to leave the platform, because of its absence (I knew it wasn't available when I came to WP7), but it is very frustrating to have to wait and wait and wait, only to get our hopes up with rumored dates that come and go with no announcement.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I did get an email today stating it should be arriving in two weeks. I really don't know if it's an generic email or not. Maybe others can confirm if it is or not.

Dear Audible Listener,

Thank you for contacting Audible!

I understand you would like to know when the Audible Audible for Windows Phone will be released. I would be happy to assist.

After receiving numerous requests from Windows Phone users, we are excited to say that an application is actively being developed. While we cannot yet comment on its exact release date but it should be available for download within 2 weeks, we are confident you will love being able to use Audible with Windows Phone. When the application is complete, we will be announcing it on our website, newsletter, and social media channels.

Thanks for your interest in using Audible with Windows Phone. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Sade F

Audible Customer Support

Thank you for your inquiry. As a valued customer, your experience is important to us. We invite you to answer the question below regarding your Customer Care experience.

Your feedback will help us better serve your future needs.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
i did get an email today stating it should be arriving in two weeks. I really don't know if it's an generic email or not. Maybe others can confirm if it is or not.

Dear audible listener,

thank you for contacting audible!

I understand you would like to know when the audible audible for windows phone will be released. I would be happy to assist.

After receiving numerous requests from windows phone users, we are excited to say that an application is actively being developed. While we cannot yet comment on its exact release date but it should be available for download within 2 weeks, we are confident you will love being able to use audible with windows phone. When the application is complete, we will be announcing it on our website, newsletter, and social media channels.

Thanks for your interest in using audible with windows phone. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
sade f

audible customer support

thank you for your inquiry. As a valued customer, your experience is important to us. We invite you to answer the question below regarding your customer care experience.

Your feedback will help us better serve your future needs.

awesome!!!!!!!!

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else receive any emails from them before? Like a month or two ago? I just want to make sure it's not a generic email they are still sending out to everyone, waiting for their app. Told them in my email, as soon as they release the app, I will renew my membership, I just don't have any plans on using Android or iOS anymore(nothing wrong with either, just really like WP OS)

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else receive any emails from them before? Like a month or two ago? I just want to make sure it's not a generic email they are still sending out to everyone, waiting for their app. Told them in my email, as soon as they release the app, I will renew my membership, I just don't have any plans on using Android or iOS anymore(nothing wrong with either, just really like WP OS)

I got one from them about 6 weeks or so ago, which was an almost verbatim copy the above, except it said nothing of the two weeks.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got one from them about 6 weeks or so ago, which was an almost verbatim copy the above, except it said nothing of the two weeks.

Ok, then this really is good news(trying not to run down the hall and cut backflips, just in case someone else say otherwise). Maybe they are finally starting to get really close to release. I really thought for sure it was going to be released at the same time with the Lumia 900, but maybe(hoping anyway), they really are trying to take full advantage of Mango and have it being one of the best apps of all time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb