Radio Controlled App issues

sosuok

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I am having issues with the Radio Controlled App, when I type my login info for my Pandora account it trays to login but never completes or never errors out. Does anyone else have this issue?

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I am having issues with the Radio Controlled App, when I type my login info for my Pandora account it trays to login but never completes or never errors out. Does anyone else have this issue?
Pandora made a change to the service Radio Controlled uses to connect. This change caused the app to stop working. A fix is already submitted to the marketplace and should be available in the next day or two. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will post updates via twitter @bushwoodapps.

sosuok

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Pandora made a change to the service Radio Controlled uses to connect. This change caused the app to stop working. A fix is already submitted to the marketplace and should be available in the next day or two. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will post updates via twitter @bushwoodapps.
Man, you are on the ball, thanks for the update. I appreciate the response and added you to my twitter to see your updates.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6