I am having issues with the Radio Controlled App, when I type my login info for my Pandora account it trays to login but never completes or never errors out. Does anyone else have this issue?
    05-01-2012 06:16 PM
    I am having issues with the Radio Controlled App, when I type my login info for my Pandora account it trays to login but never completes or never errors out. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Pandora made a change to the service Radio Controlled uses to connect. This change caused the app to stop working. A fix is already submitted to the marketplace and should be available in the next day or two. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will post updates via twitter @bushwoodapps.
    05-02-2012 08:40 AM
    Pandora made a change to the service Radio Controlled uses to connect. This change caused the app to stop working. A fix is already submitted to the marketplace and should be available in the next day or two. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will post updates via twitter @bushwoodapps.
    Man, you are on the ball, thanks for the update. I appreciate the response and added you to my twitter to see your updates.

Thanks.
    05-02-2012 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD