I Need Some Support

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Here's the short version: I was charged twice for an app that didn't download (and still hasn't). Can someone help me out? What's the support number to call? I need app support and billing support. I need an app and a refund. :(

Long Version: I was messing with a free/trial version of an app and I decided to buy it and support the dev since I use it often.

Anyhow, I went to the marketplace, bought the app (sort of). It had the "purchasing" screen come up and instead of going to the "downloads" screen, the "purchasing" just kind of faded back to the "confirm purchase" screen. At this, I thought, "Ok. . . ? Maybe it didn't buy. . . " I sync my eMail just to make sure I didn't get a purchase confirmation eMail, and nothing. I select to Buy (again), the same thing happens, and it doesn't download. This time I get an eMail confirming my purchase, but the app still isn't downloaded. Then I get a 2nd confirmation purchase :dry.

I try to download it again but it's still asking for me to buy and doesn't say that I've already purchased it. I tried to re-install through the Windowsphone.com marketplace and it only offers to re-install the trial version.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I did some more looking it it and I found WP7 support. Unfortunately, there's no direct phone line option :/

I hard a time finding it because it's under Zune support and not WindowsPhone support. *shrugs*

Here's the link for anyone else that needs support for their marketplace purchases.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720