Color Clix: cool app

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
So I came across this app. What I've gathered from it is that it can make color palettes out of any pic on your phone. Tap an area of the pic and it gives you a mini spread of colors based on that area.

Now I found this somewhat useful when trying to figure out how bad or good the color reproduction of this Lumia camera was. Interesting result depending on the setting.

This app may not be useful to most, but it's interesting nevertheless.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It is a really nice app, when it works. Very well designed and shows off a really wide variety of colors offered by Olympic paint choices, provided at Lowe's. Only issue I now run into on my Omnia 7 is when using the "Grab A Color" feature, it closes the app down all together. Now on my Lumia 900, it will open that feature up, but will take a picture, sometimes, don't really put it in the best color group, but when I go to select shades or other options, it shuts the app down as well. How has your experience been so far with the app? This really is a great app, if they can work out the "bugs" for anyone that is doing any type of home improvement, dealing with painting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos