Facebook App

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
How do you feel about the FB app? After using the iOS and Android version for the past 3 years I feel like the WP7 version is kinda weak. Hopefully FB will release an official version that will be as good as the other 2.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes, our version is pretty far being. I use the people hub mostly, but I would like to see the fb app improve.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Crazy. Came here to post a thread with the same title!

Anyways, is there a way to search and add friends via the app?

c_elliott83

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I like the android version better. I agree the wp version lacks. I have the inability to like comments, aswell as it almost always says i have a notification on the pin to start icon no matter how many times i check them

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
They posted a Facebook post a few weeks ago that they're updating it soon. One of the features is the ability to like comments.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely slower than the android app. I tested them side by side on my home wifi. Not even close.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess I don't use FaceBook enough to notice. I don't use it at all on my WP device (or mobile devices in general). I just noticed after my reset I forgot to log in to it.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
No, I mean laggy as in graphically laggy

I think so did jaj. He mentioned WiFi to show that it didn't have anything to do with network connection speed (since they should both have the same speed via WiFi).

At least, I was giving him credit for thinking technically at least, haha

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Why thank you:) I was talking about laggy in terms of overall speed and yes, I tested them on WiFi to make sure it was a fair fight.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I think so did jaj. He mentioned WiFi to show that it didn't have anything to do with network connection speed (since they should both have the same speed via WiFi).

At least, I was giving him credit for thinking technically at least, haha

Maybe his Android phone iwth all the apps running in the background were taking all the bandwidth. Joking of course....

I actually use the People Hub just to view my feeds instead of using Twitter/Rowi or Facebook Apps...

I check my messages from my Mac or PC.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The WP app is now better than the ios version. The new update sucks on the iPhone and I find myself using the Wp app more!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923