Board Express

theomodsim

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that whenever Board Express is open and the phone goes to sleep, the battery drains very quickly? It seems that the app is doing some background processing and draining the battery.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Fastest reply I ever got from a dev :)

"Hi xxxxxxx

Indeed there went something wrong with the last update. Our system did mess the version up while submitting them to Microsoft. Unfortunately, Microsoft didnt notice this, even though its very obvious and we had to wait 6 days for the approval.
We did fix and resubmit an update within 1 hour after the last update was available in the marketplace. Unfortunately, we are now waiting since then (about a week) for Microsoft to approve this...

Sorry for that, unfortunately we cannot accelerate this very, very slow process over at Microsoft...

Kind Regards

Sven Rutten"

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
I like how they try to blame MS for it. I get that it's probably frustrating that approval takes so long, but come on now. It's not their job to keep track of your builds.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
the last update of BoardExpress Pro completely borked up my bookmarks, I've had to remake them all.

oh well its the only tapatalk client so I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully EveryApp Mobile will be able to get something done. He has developed some good BlackBerry apps, so I believe he has the talent to create a good Tapatalk app.

EveryApp Mobile

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
The engine is taking quite a while to create. I am making sure that the engine is fast and efficient and that takes time. What I plan to do is once the engine is complete I will release a simple version of "My Forums" with the essentials. Essentials like : replying,quoting, viewing the forum, listing unread topics etc etc. The more advances features will come after the first release. If I try to implement everything , then it will take forever to release anything. Patience my grasshoppas... patience. If you want the best, it will take some time. :cool:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Great to hear! I'm looking forward to your app. The main feature I want is ability to reply with a quote.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Board Express used to allow quotes. The "update" broke that feature.

I signed up to your newsletter and would love to beta test. I did beta testing on BlackBerry both on beta zone and for developers.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The engine is taking quite a while to create. I am making sure that the engine is fast and efficient and that takes time. What I plan to do is once the engine is complete I will release a simple version of "My Forums" with the essentials. Essentials like : replying,quoting, viewing the forum, listing unread topics etc etc. The more advances features will come after the first release. If I try to implement everything , then it will take forever to release anything. Patience my grasshoppas... patience. If you want the best, it will take some time. :cool:

Will it eventually be able to upload pictures similar to tapatalk? I really miss that feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3