Board Express

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I guess I was lucky. My Marketplace Live Tile showed I had 2 updates. One was for CNN, and the other was for Board Express.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I got the update to show up right after I posted. It took going into the market multiple times for it to show up. Lol

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
It was working fine for a while but now I have been getting a server connection error and I cannot open any pictures.

I can read and reply without a problem still.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
It was working fine for a while but now I have been getting a server connection error and I cannot open any pictures.

I can read and reply without a problem still.

Same here. Server connection errors. But I can quote. That's something.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Same here. Server connection errors. But I can quote. That's something.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
Yep quoting is still good. Can you open the posted pictures?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've seen the network unavailable, but I just tap again and it connects. I haven't been unable to access any forums.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried opening pictures, but I'm able to connect to forums even though I get a connection error when I open the app. I am very pleased to say I can quote now!

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried opening pictures, but I'm able to connect to forums even though I get a connection error when I open the app. I am very pleased to say I can quote now!
I can't search for new forums because of they connection error. I can still connect to existing forums though.

Jabbitt

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Is this app completely dead? I reinstalled to hopefully fix an issue with one of my forums recently updating its tapatalk API. Since then constant server errors. The app is now useless as I can't get to any forum!

I can't seem to find any kind of support via the phone or web based. What makes it worse is that there seems to be no alternative!

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Is this app completely dead? I reinstalled to hopefully fix an issue with one of my forums recently updating its tapatalk API. Since then constant server errors. The app is now useless as I can't get to any forum!

I can't seem to find any kind of support via the phone or web based. What makes it worse is that there seems to be no alternative!

Yep it has been broken for a couple of days now. Did a factory reset like 4 days ago and since then I can not search for forums. I'm so pissed at this crap app. I can't even use it anymore since it won't let me search. Just gives me connection error "which is usually temporary issue" **** this ****...

Alex_Hong

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I decided to give board express another go yesterday. Doesn't even work at all. The same "Connection error... temporary..." message. Oh man.

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Luckily I managed to go around the error. There's usually only one swedish forum and this one that I use Board Express for.

So I managed to get a backup from someone else who had that same forum in their favorite list. He only copied his backup and then I transfered it over to my own Skydrive and then loaded it into the app. And bam that forum was in my list again! As it's only the search function that is broken.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills