Adobe Reader mystery

soxoh4

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
There's a pdf file I need. The only copy on it in the world is on Adobe Reader on my Lumia 900. It can be read but I really need to email it to myself or get access to it on my computer. How can I get it from the adobe app to my phone? It was originally an emil attachment but the email was later taken from the server. After receiving, before it was removed I read on my phone using above and the only remaining version is in there. How do I get it out?
Thanks for any advice! :)

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Go to Office Hub. Swipe right until You see Locations. Choose Phone, click and hold on the pdf and select Share

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mikko Jarvensivu

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm having basically the same problem, but the pdf file cannot be found from the Office-->location-->phone, there are only the three introduction files there, although I know for a fact that there are more different files on my phone. I can still check the pdf from the adobe viewer at anytime, but cannot locate it to share it.

Anybody know what should I do?

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having basically the same problem, but the pdf file cannot be found from the Office-->location-->phone, there are only the three introduction files there, although I know for a fact that there are more different files on my phone. I can still check the pdf from the adobe viewer at anytime, but cannot locate it to share it.

Anybody know what should I do?

It doesn't show in Office | Recent either? Try opening the PDF file in PDF Reader and it should then also show in Office,...then tap and hold for options...including Share.

Also another way to share the PDF...
In PDF Reader, tap and hold the file and Share and Delete options popup. It is not obvious and not indicated anywhwere.

Note: PDF Reader updated to these new options a couple weeks back, so maybe check for an update for the App in the Store if you don't see these options.

stevsham

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
The highlight option is even worse with this update on the iPad. It used to allow me to only select the text between punctuation, but it no longer allows me to do so. Instead ,I?m only now able to select entire lines. This has changed within the same document I was using before the update, so I know it is directly related to the update. Adobe Reader App has mystery to use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb