Can't see XBox Live on my Lumia 800

Nerazzurri_KZ

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys! Hope you are all doing well.

I am an owner of a wonderful Nokia Lumia 800. I am having a problem with XBox Live, so I hope you guys can help me with it.

The thing is that I cannot see it on my phone. I go to games and there is nothing but only games I downloaded.

If there is anyone who had encountered and solved this problem, please, share your experience with me. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you guys. Enjoy your Windows Phone!!!

blackfire112

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys! Hope you are all doing well.

I am an owner of a wonderful Nokia Lumia 800. I am having a problem with XBox Live, so I hope you guys can help me with it.

The thing is that I cannot see it on my phone. I go to games and there is nothing but only games I downloaded.

If there is anyone who had encountered and solved this problem, please, share your experience with me. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you guys. Enjoy your Windows Phone!!!
Hi

I am having the same problem as u do.I have been searching the solution for 2 days now but cant find anything.

blackfire112

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Have you rebooted your phone?

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

I did, problem not solved

That might got be hidden from your Nokia LUMIA 800 phone.Else you can take the help from NOKIA live site

I ll try.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Things to check:
Has it worked before?
Have you set up an Xbox Live account?
Do you live in a region where the service is available:Xbox Live - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the last case, you should check with someone with more experience before going on an registering in a different region since you're not allowed to change regions later, and may get problems like being unable to pay for apps and services unless you also have a credit card registered in the country used for account creation.

blackfire112

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried going to 'Games', tapping '...' then 'settings' and making sure 'Connect with Xbox LIVE' is set to 'ON'?

Nothing happens when i tap.

Things to check:
Has it worked before?
Have you set up an Xbox Live account?
Do you live in a region where the service is available:Xbox Live - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the last case, you should check with someone with more experience before going on an registering in a different region since you're not allowed to change regions later, and may get problems like being unable to pay for apps and services unless you also have a credit card registered in the country used for account creation.

I m from slovenia and i guess xbox live isnt available in slovenia.It worked before but later i changed my region and i think that s when the problem happend.Any solutions for this becouse i really want to avoid setting phone back to factory settings?

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Except for resetting and messing with regions I'm unable to suggest anything else.

Maybe it won't take too long before Xbox live becomes available. Windows Store will support about 200 countries when Windows 8 is released, and I think opening up all those markets will make it easier for them to expand Xbox as well since they will have to offer support and billing services for all those regions. Just a guess, though.

krashek

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
no,Xbox is alive,you might have to nokia care or to the nokia care website,they will better suggest you for the same.

It is not available by us in Slovenia yet, and in most other countries.
But I also hope that with new languages and stores, xBox live will come to other countries too. I have been talking on twitter with Microsoft and xBox staff, but they do not know anything about expanding the xBox live stuff. But that was 2 months ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss