BOA App Not Updated yet?

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
On Bank Of America Website they say the mobile app is updated to include check deposits from Mobile app. I see that BOA app is still 3.8 in windows phone market place. Looks like Android App is already updated to the latest . I uninstalled and installed to see if it helps but i still see the old version of the mobile app.

Did anyone have any luck with updated app?

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Still waiting.
For some reason it always seems WP is usually last to get updates.

I am also waiting on iHeartRadio to get updated so I can listen to 1310 The Ticket. iOS and Android have it.

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Still waiting.
For some reason it always seems WP is usually last to get updates.

I am also waiting on iHeartRadio to get updated so I can listen to 1310 The Ticket. iOS and Android have it.
Kind of surprised ... BOA website has screen shots of updated windows phone app .. with "Deposits" and email transfer options ....but the App is not available in Market place :)

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Kind of surprised ... BOA website has screen shots of updated windows phone app .. with "Deposits" and email transfer options ....but the App is not available in Market place :)

Yep it's been like that for a little while now.

*Edit - According to the reviews, the launch date for the updated app was supposed to be on August 2nd.

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The wait is over! Mobile check deposit is here amoung a few other upgrades.
How ? The App is Updated? I don't see the update , and the app does not have the deposits option ... its still on 3.3.8

*EDIT*
I see the market place is updated with version 4 .. but i did not receive the notification for app update yet .. i will uninstall and install the app

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
How ? The App is Updated? I don't see the update , and the app does not have the deposits option ... its still on 3.3.8

*EDIT*
I see the market place is updated with version 4 .. but i did not receive the notification for app update yet .. i will uninstall and install the app

Yeah, the marketplace is not very good about notifying you when there are updates on time. For this one I had to search for B of A, select it, back out and select it again to see the update.

danh35#WP

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody got the mobile deposit to work? I updated the app, and the option is there, but it keeps getting stuck loading after accepting the terms and conditions after selecting deposit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)