Can someone suggest me an application (like battery defender) which has option of

1) Enabling / Disabling GPS
    2) Enabling / Disabling WiFi
    3) Enabling / Disabling Packet Data and

Clearning RAM since to save battery. I usually disable all these features when not needed in order to save battery. Enabling them using settings is a time consuming job. So is there any application that provides shortcut to all this?
    09-18-2012 03:29 AM
    Why don't you just use battery saver mode? Its in settings and does all that and more its a real battery saver...;) You still have to turn off WIFI manually you can get app like Network Dashboard that will provide you with live tile shortcuts to many of the necessary settings.
    maverick786us likes this.
    09-18-2012 05:26 AM
    Why don't you just use battery saver mode? Its in settings and does all that and more its a real battery saver...;)
    I have enabled battery saver :), but does it automatically Disables the features I've mentioned in the original thread?

If I am not wrong GPS, WiFi and Packet data cunsumes a lot of battery. When I am in office I use 3G for like 1 to 1.5 hours and in exceptional case 3 hours. At home I only use Wifi.

Now for accessing internet for such a short duration and you follow this lengthy procedure of enabling it from settings sounds bit impractical. So a an application that has shortcut for all three which will enable it with just one touch sounds better
    09-18-2012 05:33 AM
    Oops sorry I was editing my post for you look up.
    maverick786us likes this.
    09-18-2012 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD