List of most QUALITY apps

c8m6p

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, so over the year or so Ive spent with W7.5, I still love the buttery smooth OS, but I've been really dissapointed at the quality apps in the market place.

By quality, I don't just mean that the app should work without freezing and serve its purpose. I mean smooth animations, loading, beautiful live tiles as well as serving its purpose and being reliable.

I've only found a couple of apps so far like this..

6.27AM
WeatherFlow

I wish developers would spend more time to make their apps more smooth and beautiful so that I can show off the live tiles on the start screen etc.

So what apps are your favorite and most quality that you've come across?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
WPCentral app is pretty much the best app in the marketplace. It's the only app I have used that I'd give 5 stars, 6 if it was possible.

Rowi for Twitter [4 stars]
Carbon for Twitter [4.5 stars for the app, -10 stars for the devs leaving the app for dead]
Metro<3.am for Instagram [4 stars, but can post to Instagram, due to Instagram 3rd party rules]

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a few I like and use on a daily basis.
-WP Central
-The Weather Channel(finally improved since their last update)
-KIK Messenger(really wished WhatsApp was this good)
-Cocktail Flow(probably one of the best designed apps, I've seen on any platform)
-FoodSpotting
-Fhotoroom
-My Fitness Pal(everyone from all platforms, always ask me, which app is it and they love it)
-NewEgg(fast, smooth transitions, etc)
-The Official SEC(just wished it would allow changing background from that God awful Bama background...smh)
-Wikipedia(very well designed, like they really took their time with it)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12