Hey guys, so over the year or so Ive spent with W7.5, I still love the buttery smooth OS, but I've been really dissapointed at the quality apps in the market place.

By quality, I don't just mean that the app should work without freezing and serve its purpose. I mean smooth animations, loading, beautiful live tiles as well as serving its purpose and being reliable.

I've only found a couple of apps so far like this..

6.27AM
    WeatherFlow

I wish developers would spend more time to make their apps more smooth and beautiful so that I can show off the live tiles on the start screen etc.

So what apps are your favorite and most quality that you've come across?
    09-19-2012 02:00 PM
    WPCentral app is pretty much the best app in the marketplace. It's the only app I have used that I'd give 5 stars, 6 if it was possible.

Rowi for Twitter [4 stars]
    Carbon for Twitter [4.5 stars for the app, -10 stars for the devs leaving the app for dead]
    Metro<3.am for Instagram [4 stars, but can post to Instagram, due to Instagram 3rd party rules]
    09-19-2012 02:35 PM
    I have a few I like and use on a daily basis.
    -WP Central
    -The Weather Channel(finally improved since their last update)
    -KIK Messenger(really wished WhatsApp was this good)
    -Cocktail Flow(probably one of the best designed apps, I've seen on any platform)
    -FoodSpotting
    -Fhotoroom
    -My Fitness Pal(everyone from all platforms, always ask me, which app is it and they love it)
    -NewEgg(fast, smooth transitions, etc)
    -The Official SEC(just wished it would allow changing background from that God awful Bama background...smh)
    -Wikipedia(very well designed, like they really took their time with it)
    09-19-2012 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD