Spotify stuck loading songs, wont play

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
So I just downloaded Spotify to check it out. Did the FB login. I can't play a single song, they all just load with the dots scrolling on top of the screen. +5 minutes. I did a battery pull, no change. Im not in offline mode or anything. Using my ~30Mbps Wifi, atm.

Any suggestions?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Dang, any suggestions?? Reinstalling doesn't fix. Sometimes it will just hang logging in to. I tried Facebook login and email. No difference.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Bump. So frustrated. Still no worky. This is such a popular App, I can't figure out why it wont work on my device. Obviously, if it were a major App issue, everyone would be complaining.

Phone is a Titan on 7.5

Benjisbrk

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I never had this problem, the app always worked fine for me. Is there a chance your ISP might be blocking Spotify ? Can you access it on your computer ?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so because I have tried over various Wifi connections and 3G/4G cell service.

I cannot try anything now as my free trial is expired so the app is useless... Ugh.

littlesteelo

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue on a Lumia 820, the app worked fine on 7.8 with my Titan, but the WP8 version just has the loading dots when trying to play a song. Searching music and viewing playlists works fine. I have heard people have been able to solve it by doing something through Facebook, but I don't use that to log into my account, and I refuse to connect it to Spotify.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster