I am missing this app so bad. I unfortunately have a 3gb data plan and almost always use like 98% of data and while my carrier makes an account management app, it takes like 9 taps for me to get to my data usage. This yet another reason I'll continue to use a Lumia phones. Having seen the what Samsung and HTC have done in the last 2 years for their WP7 phones, I have no faith in their support.

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express
    10-07-2012 01:39 PM
    Have you tried the new Nokia browser? It's supposed to drastically reduce data usage.
    10-07-2012 02:24 PM
    Yes! It was perfect for me. I never understood why Nokia customers were so loyal before owning my lumia. They make cool customs apps like counters and xpress

10-07-2012 02:35 PM
    I am missing this app so bad. I unfortunately have a 3gb data plan and almost always use like 98% of data and while my carrier makes an account management app, it takes like 9 taps for me to get to my data usage. This yet another reason I'll continue to use a Lumia phones. Having seen the what Samsung and HTC have done in the last 2 years for their WP7 phones, I have no faith in their support.

Yes this App is available from the Nokia store on Marketplace on your Lumia. It certainly works well with one small error - the auto limit reset date does not reset due to the Yankee date format mm/dd/yyyy that does change in spite of the Region + Language setting correctly set to UK as the rest of the world yyyy/mm/dd alt dd/mm/yyyy. Look at date format in your Hotmail app. Hopefully this will be corrected with the 7.8 update.
    10-09-2012 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD