Nokia Music

Daakkon

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
So I was browsing my Nokia collection this morning on my L900 and noticed Nokia Music is now listed, but when I try to download it, it says it's not available for my device. I am in Canada.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Is Nokia Music any different than Pandora? Other than actually being available on our platform, that is.

Nokia Music is a service and app all in one. It's Music Player (that's getting kick *** equalizer build in in the next update), it finds concerts near you, it has music store (depending on your region) and it got mix radio.

Mix radio idea is same as Pandora. It's just free and doesn't have ads, but of course the amount you can skip tracks are limited.

So I was browsing my Nokia collection this morning on my L900 and noticed Nokia Music is now listed, but when I try to download it, it says it's not available for my device. I am in Canada.

It has been available in many parts of Europe already in 2011 when Lumia 800 launched. USA got it just some weeks ago, but haven't yet heard anything about Canada.

Last edited:

Jaybotics

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Music is a service and app all in one. It's Music Player (that's getting kick *** equalizer build in in the next update), it finds concerts near you, it has music store (depending on your region) and it got mix radio.

Mix radio idea is same as Pandora. It's just free and doesn't have ads, but of course the amount you can skip tracks are limited.

It has been available in many parts of Europe already in 2011 when Lumia 800 launched. USA got it just some weeks ago, but haven't yet heard anything about Canada.

How does this compare to spotify? Can I search for a particular artist and pick what song I want to listen to?

clavecinist

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
How does this compare to spotify? Can I search for a particular artist and pick what song I want to listen to?
It's more like Songza than Spotify. The mixes are curated playlists that you have the option of saving to your device. I was hesitant to give it a try because I need another streaming music service like I need another hole in my head, but after using it I rather like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss