The Nike+ Kinect Training app

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the game ordered from the MS Store due to the 1600 pts + $10 gift card promotion, but they only shipped it today and I probably won't have it til next week. I ve been waiting for this app to pop up.

mirai808

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
:DHmm ... they just changed it so it does work for Canada WP users. it doesn't come up on a search and when you try to install it through the web link it fails.. emails you instructions.. if you click on that email on the phone it works. o_O Anyways... it's cool.. it works... it's free.

mirai808

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I think the band/Kinect/app all tap into your Nikefuel account. So it all adds up and displays from there. I don't think the devices actually communicate with each other directly, it's all through your online accounts. I don't have the Fuel band myself so I can't say for certain if it talks to the app. My best guess is your band info will show up in the app but it's usefulness would be minimal... as this app is more geared as a buddy app to the Nike + Kinect game for the 360. It's basically a neat little number cruncher on your phone, displays your best, compares your friend's info (if they do it too)..time active, notifications for keep up with your workout calendar... leaderboards and stuff like that.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
My understanding is the Nike+ training game is required for this app. You can't sync the fuelband app through the app if you don't have the game. The game does sync with your fuelband somehow, but I do not understand the specifics yet. My copy will be delivered this Friday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium