Fontli - New Type of Social Network

danbbrantley

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I stumbled upon this app review over at windows.appstorm.net

Fontli: Embrace The World Of Typography | Windows.AppStorm

The review is pretty glowing, and while I'm not sure it's my thing, neither is Instagram. What's maybe more exciting for WP users is the comment by the devs on the page:

"Hi Appstorm and Scott, thank you from the fontli team for trying out our little app and we are glad that our efforts and hardwork behind this app is paying off. We would love to see the windows mobile ecosystem growing in big in the future to match up with that of iOS and android in terms of quality and variety of apps and fontli is an attempt to contribute towards that. It is too good a platform to be ignored!"

I wish that meant the app were exclusive to WP, but it is also available on iOS.

fontli

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish that meant the app were exclusive to WP, but it is also available on iOS.
We started on IOS back in March 2012 because of the designer centric nature of the app, and the natural affinity that community has with iOS. After gaining a critical usergroup that now sustains the community activity, when looking out for a new platform to expand a constructive userbase, we decided that Windows Users provided a good target audience, especially because the platforms own typography sensibility and also the lack of of good designer apps on the platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire