Photographic toolkit

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
OK, so Im doing the unthinkable!
Im off to Barcelona with my missus for 5 days over Xmas and for the first time ever, im leaving all my camera kit at home and Im just intending to use my 920 (so please fix the softness issue Nokia!)
I read a blog somewhere about a guy who did something similar and loved it, no more worrying about which lens to put on, just the joy of taking photo's pure and simple without all the equipment getting in the way.
So, as a WP noob, Im asking those with more experience, what are the must have apps for photography, as there are a few around such as nokia creative studio or Photosynth.

Im happy if they are all paid for apps as Im thinking that they will be better, but I really have no experience here so suggest away..

Thx

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey,

I have a big fat DSLR and it's a pain to carry around for everyday photography. I much prefer using my smartphone camera if I'm not doing pro-ish work. The 920 will be a great camera to just carry one device.

Here are some apps I've used and really like.

You mentioned Nokia Creative Studio, which is a great app for quick corrections like cropping and color adjustments. Photosynth unfortunately isn't available for WP8 yet, although it may be in the Marketplace in time for your trip.

I also am a fan of

Pictures Lab - Pictures Lab | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Phototastic Free - Phototastic Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thumba Photo Editor - Thumba Photo Editor | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Apict - Apict | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

They all have a trial mode or are free, so download em and try them out. If you find any other apps you like, let us know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12