5 apps you would really like to see on WP8.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
4. Youtube. Im lucky enough to have the proper Microsoft one that was on the market for like a week. For everyone else or if mine gets deleted. What's happening here? Will it return with adds?
5. Viber again! Drop metro for this app please. Re do it, make it look and work like viber should

Actually, the MS YouTube app has returned and with ads. I had the original one at one point, but had to reset my phone.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Dolphin/Chrome
Subway Surfer
disconnect call using power button(is available in android, i really miss this feature)
Lock rotation(as a feature!!)
Free Tapatalk

Last edited:

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Pulse - Just prefer it over Weave and Bing News for now.

Instagram - It's a social network thing.

JRPG style games - I love those games. Hope more comes to WP.

Any alternate browser - IE is fine, but will love Firefox or other alternatives.

More local apps - I live in Singapore and there are some good apps. Not enough though

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Id love to soon see:

-Hooked on Words

-Candy Crush

I know its just 2 right now but I really enjoy those. ESPECIALLY Hooked on Words. I loved to play that on my cell before I go to sleep.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Nhl gamecenter would be nice :)

This is the reply I got from the NHL when I asked:

Greetings

As of this time there are no plans to do so. I am happy to forward your request to our development team.

Thank You

NHL Support

They support BlackBerry (NHL Sponsor?) and of course iOS and Android. Hopefully WP8's strong support in the Nordic countries may help sway them to supporting Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium