Antivirus Software Needed?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i think my lumia 620 has a virus or something of that nature, my songs, videos and pictures multiplied suddenly. what do i do please?

its just a simple software glitch, viruses are unheard of on Windows Phone and even then, its not something a virus would really do.

not experienced with that problem, sorry, but i can suggest soft resetting the phone as your first action (holding down power and volume down until it restarts) - dont worry it doesnt lose data

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in the WP8 forum, but I am posting it here too, as I am a little freaked out about it. Just wanted see what I should do, if anything...

Something really, really odd just happened. I am at work and my 920 is sitting on my Nokia Wireless charger. All of the sudden (my phone is on vibrate) it vibrates and I look over at it.

The screen is on ADD NETWORK (under Wi-Fi advanced) and there is a name that is input there. I have no idea who’s network that is. I wish now I paid attention to the name, but I just hit the back button to get out of it. My phone has also been changed to the white background with the green accent. I have mine set as Dark with Cobalt.

I do not have Wi-Fi access here at work and I am only connected to data through ATT. I do not have Automatically Connect to Wi-Fi Hotspots checked either.

What the???? What just happened???

I just restarted my phone but I have never experienced something like this before…and I am a little concerned…

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs