VPN support?

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
How do I setup VPN on my Lumia 920? Is there something like the Cisco Anyconnect App?

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Currently there is now way to do it. One of the rumored features in the 8.1? release is VPN support.

I hate VPNs for the most part, I work for a very large enterprise and we've phased out VPN entirely and just use SSL based applications.

mishmaccas

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I need VPN support on my phone.
In the rumoured Update, there is apparently VPN included.
Does anyone know when this UPDATE will be available?

demoy borja

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
it is my problem too...i just bought nokia lumia 920 and it has no vpn settings...same question how can i get vpn for my nokia......is there any ways to make it...pls reply asap!

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
it is my problem too...i just bought nokia lumia 920 and it has no vpn settings...same question how can i get vpn for my nokia......is there any ways to make it...pls reply asap!
not till early next year, I use a iPad and old iPhone tethered to do any VPN stuff I need. Nokia is pushing enterprise stuff, maybe they will have something sooner than the WP blue 8.1 update...

BB10fanatic

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
This is the type of thing that Nokia is held hostage to as they ask why Microsoft won't move it's ***. There are so many corporate sales opportunities that they are missing now because they can't say they offer VPN support. It's just shortsighted, but it's Microsoft.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It's just shortsighted, but it's Microsoft.

Last month Microsoft restructured their divisions, now Windows Phone, Windows and even Xbox One are on the same division, and all of them are working in a cooperative way (not like before, with each division working in a separate way).

kevrut

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
This is one of the major shortcomings of this OS. It's a feature in desperate need by the enterprise and international travelers. I hope Microsoft remedies this soon. Because of this feature being absent, I have to carry a second phone (iOS and/or Android for business.

desosav

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
i think you can use "my server" app to access your servers, provided that you have configured Direct Access on your srv.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs