Can't purchase Board Express Pro?

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get an error trying to purchase this app? I try to report the issue, and also get an error. Have subsequently purchased other apps without issue, but still unable after 3 days to buy Board Express Pro. Just want to confirm I'm not alone.

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm using it now Rich...but believe it or not, there are a couple other forums out there.

On a side note, using the wpc forum app, seems quotes not working?

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm using it now Rich...but believe it or not, there are a couple other forums out there.

On a side note, using the wpc forum app, seems quotes not working?
Heh, I know there are other forums, that's why I asked if you were only wishing to use the WPC forums on your Windows Phone - I don't personally visit other communities on my handset except our one, simply because I despise the third-party forum apps. We'll look into this for you all, but the Store is experiencing some issues lately so it could be related to the problems that are affecting many consumers when attempting to re-download apps that have already been purchased on the account prior to that session.

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Heh, I know there are other forums, that's why I asked if you were only wishing to use the WPC forums on your Windows Phone - I don't personally visit other communities on my handset except our one, simply because I despise the third-party forum apps. We'll look into this for you all, but the Store is experiencing some issues lately so it could be related to the problems that are affecting many consumers when attempting to re-download apps that have already been purchased on the account prior to that session.

Yea I saw that on the front page this morning, I haven't experienced it myself, and have bought a couple apps without incident (Angry Birds: SW, and the WPCentral app), but since I got my phone Thursday, been unable to get board express pro, with the error message "The Store isn't available at the moment. Please check back in a bit. Error code: 805a01f4).

Anyway, I can live with it, just figured i'd throw it out there since I couldn't find a reference anywhere from anyone else with the problem. The non pro version is ok for the few other forums I visit other than this one that support tapatalk (anandtech, overclockers, and xda are the three primary ones....though since I found this site recently, finding myself spending the most time lurker here :p)

vdubskey

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been having this problem for the past week or so on my Samsung Focus and now on my 920. It's just this app. I'm going crazy without this app.

sblavesc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to purchase this app from their WP8 device.....I have tried about ten times over the past week finally gave up

marbla

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been able to download the app but I already had purchased the full version. The developers wrote on their forum that they are currently working on the wp8 version so it might be released soon.

Nophix

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I got the Lumia 900 7 weeks ago and its been that way the whole time. You can download the free version, but that's it.

Its annoying, and they won't respond to my question on their Facebook support page either.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Doug Swallow

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been unable to purchase it as well, but I can always install the TRY version of it then uninstall it and reinstall it and the trial restarts.

palfor03

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been unable to purchase it as well, but I can always install the TRY version of it then uninstall it and reinstall it and the trial restarts.
I've been emailing the devs back and forth all week. They are coming out with an update in a week or so, so maybe they put it on halt until then?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb