Whatsapp sucks on WP8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodzianek

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
upload it to skydrive, wait for it to sync back to your phone skydrive then you can send the screenshot from your skydrive via whatsapp. A workaround yes but something to keep things going in the mean time.

Hopefully the problem will be resolved so we will can share our screenshots straight away.

GomzyRockz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The most fustrating thing is to scroll up for previous messages, It takes forever. I have to either live with this, or stay out of the loop from some of my best friends.

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My GF has android. Is there any other alternative messaging app where the WP8 emojis will show on her phone right
Whatsapp is a huge battery sucker. Windows messenger is neatly built in and fast but cannot send pics and videos in it.
Microsoft needs to do something about it, there are no good Instant Messaging apps.

The most fustrating thing is to scroll up for previous messages, It takes forever. I have to either live with this, or stay out of the loop from some of my best friends.

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
This is the primary reason my sister quit using WP. We had a $200 budget and the Lumia 610 was the only good device - no Android at that price range is worth it. After three months of trying to make Whatsapp work, she went back to her Dell XCD35 (with an almost-shattered screen and cracked camera lens, demonstrating how important one single app can be to users) a month ago. Managed to get a Galaxy S3 Mini for a good price at the Dubai Shopping Festival and that's what she'll be using now.

ibagxaba

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
hi!

I listening in same places about the delay message bug of whatsapp it's fixed on windows 8, because have a new API and bla bla bla, is it true?

I can't find de correctly nformation.

***Sorry my english rsrs

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to let the world know, that there's now at least one WP8 user that is happy with the app.

For what I use it, messages and sometimes pictures, it's perfect. It's fast, reliable, has lock screen support, and just works.

Sure, I'll take upcoming updates with improvements, but I think it's great now.

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm not installing till they stop using audio streaming API... that thing hogs on my battery and clashes with my car bluetooth system.... when I start playing a song

jugg3rnaut

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I've not used WhatsApp*, but I just installed it and it looks OK. Why do you say it sucks?

EDIT: *on Windows Phone 8, I've used it on my old iPhone 4.

it do sucks because it ain't always load the pictures sent by friends & family...just laoding & doing nothing not saving either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb