03-31-2014 09:58 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    Read it was due late August and thats why the unofficial Swapchat was pulled from the marketplace. Instagram official is coming too i believe.
    08-05-2013 02:58 PM
    I know I'm late to the thread but I sent an email too, hopefully apps such as this continue to be released on the Windows Phone platform.

"Hello Snap Chat team,

I have noticed that for quite some time Snap Chat has been available for the iOS and Android platforms. However, I am dependent upon the Windows Phone platform and have long desired to support your app or in the least try you guys out, regretfully no app has been developed for the Windows Phone platform (as far as I am aware). Many of my friends on iOS and Android both use this app frequently. Additionally, a fair amount of my friends who use Windows Phone have been looking for this app but have been disappointed about not being able to join the Snap Chat community due to the lack of the application. I would greatly appreciate the team at least considering the development of this app for the Windows Phone community and am grateful for your attention to my concerns as a consumer.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

Very Respectfully"

(Will update if/when they respond)

*Update: (Received their typical cryptic response:)
    AUG 06, 2013 | 03:23PM PDT
    Team Snapchat replied:
    Hi there,

Thank you for your email. Although Snapchat is not currently compatible with your device, we are continuously expanding our support to new devices. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we prioritize our development resources.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Best wishes,
    Team Snapchat
    Last edited by TrophyNostalgia; 08-06-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Updated Reply
    man1up likes this.
    08-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Unprofessional because they don't have SnapChat? Its actually the reverse... What you trying to hide? You go to a lot of gov't jobs with a camera on your phone, you're being sent home or they're taking your phone.

You may not work for the gov't, but please don't say rubbish like that.
    Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Board Express
    08-06-2013 08:57 AM
    Has anybody heard anything recently?
    09-08-2013 07:13 PM
    BUMP. Any News? No offence to 6snap, which is AWESOME, but we really need an official to help win people over and for instant notifications.....
    03-31-2014 08:38 PM
    nope. use 6snap.
    03-31-2014 09:58 PM
81 ... 234