03-20-2014 03:44 PM
164 ... 567
tools
    Does anyone know if this Tmobile offer gives the same "portable subscription" feature as the regular subscription? (being able to access AtBat on your computer without subscribing again)

If it does, then I'll find a friend with T-Mobile and see if they will help me with that. Since WP support seems to be never coming. (although I still check the forums every day just to check this thread)
    05-01-2013 01:38 AM
    Does anyone know if this Tmobile offer gives the same "portable subscription" feature as the regular subscription? (being able to access AtBat on your computer without subscribing again)
    This is free access TO THE At Bat APP, not to MLB.tv

You will not get to watch whatever game you want, just the game of the day, but you will get the radio package (and that COULD carry over to the PC, not sure)
    05-01-2013 08:48 AM
    At least they're upfront about screwing their users over. I've complained to Verizon repeatedly about the lack of NHL Gamecenter and the fact that their ads explicitly claim to be on "all 4G lte smartphone and tablets" which they tried to BS their way out of by saying it was only for the upgrade from standard to premium. Even if that was the case it's still horrifically misleading.
    Thanks for posting, I was always curious about this when I see those commercials. I actually contemplated switching to Verizon so I could watch games on my Windows Phone!
    05-01-2013 09:56 AM

You will not get to watch whatever game you want, just the game of the day, but you will get the radio package (and that COULD carry over to the PC, not sure)
    This is correct. And I'm pretty sure the radio package does NOT get you audio on the PC. But I can't tell you that with 100% certainty.
    05-01-2013 11:32 AM

I wasn't talking about MLB.TV I was talking about the thing where if you buy AtBat on one platform you can access it(and the streaming audio) on the other platform and PC.
    05-01-2013 08:39 PM
    I wasn't talking about MLB.TV I was talking about the thing where if you buy AtBat on one platform you can access it(and the streaming audio) on the other platform and PC.
    I don't think that IS a thing. You can't buy an app on the Apple Store and get it for free on Google Play. However, If you buy the Radio package for $20 on MLB.com, you get access (it Unlocks the full experience) to the Apple store app and the Google Play app.

BUT...while I do not think it is cross PLATFORM, everything should be cross CARRIER. So perhaps you could find a friend with iOS on T-Mobile and you could get the app for your iOS device on AT&T.
    05-02-2013 08:11 AM
    I don't think that IS a thing. You can't buy an app on the Apple Store and get it for free on Google Play. However, If you buy the Radio package for $20 on MLB.com, you get access (it Unlocks the full experience) to the Apple store app and the Google Play app.

BUT...while I do not think it is cross PLATFORM, everything should be cross CARRIER. So perhaps you could find a friend with iOS on T-Mobile and you could get the app for your iOS device on AT&T.
    MLB.com At Bat | MLB.com: Mobile

Bullet point #1 for both iPhone/iPod and Android is what I am referring to.
    05-04-2013 06:17 PM
    After talking to Advanced Media support tonight - There is No ETA for Windows phone (any version) any time soon. If you want to get this, the address to contact is mlbexecutiverelations No reasons were given but they just released a version for Windows 8 2 days ago.
    05-06-2013 11:03 PM
    08-08-2013 02:05 PM
    FINALLY!!!! So cool :)
    08-08-2013 02:25 PM
    I'm very happy

Now just need USAA and Mint
    08-08-2013 02:39 PM
    Yes!!!
    08-09-2013 11:44 AM
    It's running on a device that by definition knows your location and local time, and still can't tell you what time (in your local time zone) that your team is playing?

FAIL.
    08-09-2013 12:24 PM
    Mlb At Bat updated for 2014 already!!!!! The season hasn't even started yet :)
    03-20-2014 03:44 PM
164 ... 567