MLB At Bat for WP 8

NinjaPenguin777

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
5 GB for a month? You'll go through that in 4 or 5 games. Maybe less. Depends if you have it constantly streaming or if you're closing the game occasionally .

Letros

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It's odd MS can somehow secure the At Bat app for Xbox, but not WP...we should ask Belfiore what is up with them supporting BB over WP

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Man, BB support but nothing for WP? Is this really not happening at all?

I don't understand why they can't just release the version from last year, updated with this year's data. No video, but at least it'd be something.

Seriously, I'd be happy with just the app, no video

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
For $20 though? No thanks...

Came searching for this when I saw it on Engaget...so disappointed...
$20 isn't too bad when you consider what you get. There's gameday pitch by pitch, radio broadcasts for every game (feeds for both teams), and video highlights. It's also pretty nice for checking scores and news. You don't get video on the other platforms unless you have an mlb.tv subscription anyway.

Not bad for $20 really. I bought it in 2011 and 2012 and I don't regret it.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I pay for MLB.TV so I am hopeful that if an app is released for WP, there is a way for current subscribers to log in and not have to buy the app.

eeewing

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I pay for MLB.TV so I am hopeful that if an app is released for WP, there is a way for current subscribers to log in and not have to buy the app.

Don't get your hopes up. Last year, paying MLB.tv subscribers got the iOS and Android apps free, but still had to pay for the Windows Phone version...

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Don't get your hopes up. Last year, paying MLB.tv subscribers got the iOS and Android apps free, but still had to pay for the Windows Phone version...

Did the WP version of MLB At Bat ever have live video?

Last year I paid for the full version on my Android, then partway through the year I purchased mlb.tv when it was reduced to $39.99. Before I subscribed all I could watch on my phone was the free game of the day. I liked having all the games available well enough that I decided to spring for the full year subscription this year, so I got the app free (well, not counting the $125 I paid for the subscription!).

Letros

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow BB10 even gets video streaming, I dunno what to say, I love my Lumia 920, but I feel like I have to have an offhand iPod Touch sometimes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99