Issue with Whatsapp

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not able to share screenshots taken by my Lumia 920 in any of my groups in Whatsapp. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it? I have turned my phone off and restarted it but it hasn't solved the problem. Hard resetting is not an option. I haven't tried reinstalling but would rather not do that.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Have no issue with battery drain, I get at least 14 hours a day with heavy use, 18-19 hours with light use. I hope they fix the PNG format issue soon though, preferably by not removing the app from the store again.

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing battery drain too. I received one message yesterday morning. I looked at it and closed Whatsapp using the back button. I also used Stop The Music to get the wifi connection to go away. I looked at my phone less than an hour later and battery was down 20%. I soft reset the phone and battery then lasted the rest of the day with moderate use but no Whatsapp use. I'm continuing to test my theory today to see if I get increased battery drain once I get a Whatsapp message.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
i stopped using whatsapp right after they pulled it for whatever reason. Seems like they are taking options out, i was able to attach screenshots with no issues on whatsapp on my lumia 920 before the app was pulled, now it doesnt work.

Moral of the story, whatsapp sucks... :(

berlinerit

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
same here, but the answers helped... thanks all
but what is up with contacts and synching with whatsapp?? missing so many contacts

wired... now I'm charging and it doesn't open again... maybe it was really empty?
gotta get used to this new phone...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs