Opinions please on the best dialers

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I just came from WebOS (which I loved) and think I have found my new home in WP8. I'm looking for a good dialer and would like the people that have tried different ones to give me their opinions.

I'm looking for on I can set up different listsn, like family, friends and work. Pin the dialer, quickly go to family page and click on a family member and the dialer calls that person. Any suggestions?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried groups? Its intergraded unlike third party dialers and I do just that. I click on family click in the family member and click on there phone number and it starts dialing!

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response Flagz. I did look at groups. But unless I'm not doing it right, what i don't like about groups is, some of my contacts have like 6 phone numbers. Some of them I rarely dial but others I dial a lot. I want a dialer so its set up to one specific number so when I click on a name it dials that number. On the rare occassions I need to dial another number for that person, then I can scroll through the contacts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans