Do you want on windows phone 8, a file explorer/manager?

Anand3d

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
yes... very much, i want a file explorer... imagine windows without explorer, huh !!! i have recently shifted from symbian 5800 mx to WP .. n lots of things WP still in baby steps ...especially with music players ui n features n one touch call, if im in msg inbox ,, im having to come out n go to contact to call that person...it was so simple in symbian.. direct call from inbox...n hardly any option in the tree dots '...' most of the time its just delete or something very mediocre and hardly useful ...if I wanted somthing similar to iphone n android i would hav bought that .. not WP,, its about being different not being similar...thats what made android n ios take off in its early days.. offer more than what the competitors offer..

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Windows has the file explorer which no other OS has, and I'm puzzled why it's not there in Windows Phone. Clearly, MS should hire as many people as possible and must address the issues of wp asap. Make WP team a big deal in your empire, add basic features in GDR updates, it makes you look like you care, users will feel supported and won't loose faith in platform, unless you(MS) don't care.

chandan87

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
yes i do need that , because i cant go to skydrive every time i need to mail something, mail only showing photos to attach , n other is using too much space...

chandan87

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I believe there should be a limited file manager, something that is restricted to the user directory only. There is no need to access c:\program files\ or the c:\windows directory or any other directories in the file system. Sure, what I just described is basically Skydrive but not everyone can afford plans with large quotas/always in areas with fast network coverage or want to use the cloud. We just want to set aside an area on the phone to store whatever we want, and download whatever attachment we want and attach whatever file we want.
excatly bro

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes for sure. I do not need to access to the system protected areas, etc. I just need to have a way to choose files I need to attach to emails, or sharing onto the cloud. I don't want to limit to the official files on windows phone. Is a smartphone after all, not iOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism