TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
2rfbzfr.png

AT&T LTE speed here in Texas

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, keep getting a "network error" everytime I try to use it. Oh well, it was free 😎
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank goodness! I uses this app a lot when I was on Android. Good to see it on Windows Phone.

EDIT: Works great on my Lumia 920 in Phoenix!

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
+2 :unhappy::unhappy:

Well the app works with WIFI. LTE/4G isn't working unless you open up the app with WIFI, press Home button to go to home screen (leave the speedtest.net app running), turn off WIFI, and go back to the app, then run the test, which will be using cellular network. Maybe it's not ready for release yet. :grin:

Last edited:

Alex Kj

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Does not work when I switch from WiFi to cellular connection (At&t LTE in NYC) on my Lumia 920... Just keep showing "network communication issues" messagebox, no matter what (I've tried closing it, re-installing it, etc.). Kind of worthless in its current form :-/

Edit: managed to get it to work - I ran the app while still connected to WiFi, then without closing the app completely I turned WiFi off and switched back to the app, that allowed me to measure my cellular network speed... As soon as I close the app completely then try to run it again while on cellular network (disconnected from WiFi) - it starts to display this error message again... WTF Ookla, test your apps properly before releasing them in half-finished way!

Last edited:

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I got to work by starting with WiFi on, then Turing it back off once the app connected. Man, cellular data is slow, even though it downloads items pretty fast. I only get 1-2 LTE bars and 3-4 4G...im almost in the country 😄
thanks for the help.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

mthorn82

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded it having network connect issue I'm located in South New Jersey AT&T HSPA+ 4G network. Work's fine when I WIFI my Comcast home network.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923