How To Delete Audible Books (Help)

sportrckr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I've been messing around with the Audible app on my 8x and so far it's been working pretty well for me despite what I've read elsewhere with it being buggy. However the one issue that I can't seem to solve is how do I delete the books I've downloaded to my phone so far? Obviously I'm going to run out of space at some point in time since there is no expandable memory, so it'd be nice to be able to know how to remove the books I've already read so that they aren't eating up space. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
So tap our audible tile and it takes you to "My Library" where you have a list of the book you have either installed on your phone or purchased and available to download. The ones you have installed are the ones with a small white triangle in the bottom left corner and will state 1/1 or 1/2 or 2/2 depending on how many volumes you have.

Tap on the one you want to remove which takes you to the next screen where it shows the volumes of the book i.e World War Z will show 2nr volumes - Part 1 and Part 2. If I want to remove Part 1 from my phone I then touch and hold on the Part 1 icon/tile and a pull down menu appears - choose "remove this title from device".

Thats it. You can always re-download it again if you want from the first screen.

sportrckr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now I feel like an idiot. I didn't even think of trying to tap-n-hold on the title for the menu to drop down.

Thanks for the help!

piebob

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
this just doesn't work. it shows the book as finished, i hold the title down and select 'remove from device' and nothing happens. the option is no longer available, and the title remains in my library. is this a known issue? it's super annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)