Priceline app....THANK YOU!

JamesTBurns

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
To whoever made it. Yes, its an app, not a link to the mobile site. Looks good so far, I am constantly booking hotels on the go all over California and need this app badly. I am becoming more and more of a WP8 die hard every day despite the paucity of high quality apps!

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Priceline and Kayak. Both amazing for hotels. I'd recommend Kayak more.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

JamesTBurns

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Priceline and Kayak. Both amazing for hotels. I'd recommend Kayak more.

I spoke too soon with this thread it looks like. It looks like the Kayak app is superior to the Priceline app, which only lets you pick a general area/price range...useless in a place like Los Angeles. I need to know exactly which hotel it is. The Kayak app shows them, then gives you a choice of which service to book through. Pretty cool.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I spoke too soon with this thread it looks like. It looks like the Kayak app is superior to the Priceline app, which only lets you pick a general area/price range...useless in a place like Los Angeles. I need to know exactly which hotel it is. The Kayak app shows them, then gives you a choice of which service to book through. Pretty cool.
I've used it a bunch. Plus you can still get the price line prices through kayak. Glad you like it :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster