TV Show app now for WP8

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Does the live tile only cycle through the show that is going to be the most recent to air? i downloaded it, added about 9 shows and its just cycling through "the following" showing as an upcoming episode. does it just show a single day for upcoming shows, meaning if tomorrow there are 2 shows that will be on, it will cycle through those two?

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
The live tile for me is 2 sided with the A side cycling through images of all my shows (if there is no upcoming show today) with a count of unwatched shows and the B side showing the first upcoming show.

Where there is an upcoming show today, it shows that on the A side as well.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The live tile for me is 2 sided with the A side cycling through images of all my shows (if there is no upcoming show today) with a count of unwatched shows and the B side showing the first upcoming show.

Where there is an upcoming show today, it shows that on the A side as well.

Mine only cycles with one show, and that seems to be the next most recent to air show which is tongiht. Makes me wonder if I had two shows tonight, if it would show both.

stressds

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Since these recent TVShow updates my live tile does not update on its own any more. I now have to open the app and let it update, then when I close the app, the live tile shows the proper upcoming shows for the day.

Frustrating - I love this app!

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Since these recent TVShow updates my live tile does not update on its own any more. I now have to open the app and let it update, then when I close the app, the live tile shows the proper upcoming shows for the day.

Frustrating - I love this app!

Ive noticed something similar to that too. I would have to go through the app and then after I look through a few shows' upcoming schedules, summaries, etc, only then does the live tile update the "showing next" info.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So off the app itself, what shows do you have on there?
Mine are:
Once upon a time
The walking dead
Grimm
American horror story
Dr. Who
Mad Men
Dexter
Supernatural
Revolution
And Arrow

Members online