ProShot camera app.

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
This is the quietest this thread has ever been. Well it's over, congrats to Rudy Huyn. I would like to know by how many votes though.

Can we get back to showcasing how great ProShot is now? Love seeing all the great pics.

Axefield

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
This is the quietest this thread has ever been. Well it's over, congrats to Rudy Huyn. I would like to know by how many votes though.

Can we get back to showcasing how great ProShot is now? Love seeing all the great pics.

Well, here you go. These are again from the Lumia 920 picture-thread.

Here's two photos under different light conditions with light trails. Both taken with ProShot, 4 second shutter.

Nice fog rising behind the houses:

Kriminal

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

^ more car pics?....lol....you won't ask that one again! :grin:

2013_04_06_14_24_00_ProShot_zpsa950aa12.jpg

2013_04_06_14_24_33_ProShot_zps01c14742.jpg

2013_04_06_14_30_35_ProShot_zpsd2314606.jpg

2013_04_06_14_32_25_ProShot_zps75f33c72.jpg

ZiiimZooon

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Aww.. Sad that ProShot didn't win the competition! In my eyes ProShot is still a better app than Wikipedia ;)

But hey.. Your app is the best paid app :p CONGRATZ! ;)

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
60000 sound like some... Eh... Not right number comparing to other competitors. May be that's free userbase, well, may be not.

Nevermind, you know we still think and approve that your app is the best :)

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I finally got my tripod and tested them a bit yesterday. I am getting a bit concerned about my camera though. When I view the pic in original size, it reveals a lot of white pixels. I went back to my old pics and they also seem to have it, but I guess I started noticing them only now. I guess I could fix them in post processing, but should I take the phone to a Nokia center to get it checked? Also, I feel that I am getting a lot more noise of late and that the clarity is not as good as it used to be. My settings dont seem to have changed. I always shoot with ISO 100, Saturation, Contrast = 0, WB Auto. I just keep playing around with shutter speeds. Is it really the case or is it just me getting paranoid for no reason ? :)

N ya, a real bummer that proshot dint win. But I guess ppl who dint know proshot will start looking at it now.

2013_04_03_20_00_28_ProShot.jpg
2013_04_09_19_47_03_ProShot.jpg
2013_04_09_19_51_31_ProShot.jpg
2013_04_09_19_54_50_ProShot.jpg
2013_03_31_13_22_08_ProShot.jpg
The one below has been edited with creative Studio.
2013_04_09_19_56_37_ProShot20130410105122.jpg

Attachments

• 2013_04_03_20_00_28_ProShot.jpg
    2013_04_03_20_00_28_ProShot.jpg
    749.3 KB · Views: 8

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I finally got my tripod and tested them a bit yesterday. I am getting a bit concerned about my camera though. When I view the pic in original size, it reveals a lot of white pixels. I went back to my old pics and they also seem to have it, but I guess I started noticing them only now. I guess I could fix them in post processing, but should I take the phone to a Nokia center to get it checked? Also, I feel that I am getting a lot more noise of late and that the clarity is not as good as it used to be. My settings dont seem to have changed. I always shoot with ISO 100, Saturation, Contrast = 0, WB Auto. I just keep playing around with shutter speeds. Is it really the case or is it just me getting paranoid for no reason ? :)

Just try to reset your camera ... Settings - Applications - Photos+Camera and scroll down to see that "reset camera" button ... maybe it helps ...

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
v2.6.5 is now available for download!

Also, ProShot gets a commerical afterall! :p
Windows Phone Next App Star Runner Up: ProShot by Eddie Kezeli | Channel 9

But seriously many thanks to the awesome folks at Microsoft for making this! Even though I didn't win, they still put together a nice video!

And Spanish language?? jeje!! sorry if I'm very heavy!!! Thanks also for your support, I hope your app win, you have earned it!!!!

I haven't forgotten about Spanish! :D I'm moving a little slow on the translations because I am preparing to rewrite the tutorial (which is the majority of the text that appears in ProShot). Once that's complete I will focus on localization. German may actually be coming soon since I've had a friend slowly chipping away at it for a while. I hope to get more languages out as quickly as possible!

By only 155 votes :/ Oh well! This competition has helped the cause, and that's all I can say for now ;)

Hmm, I don't know what could be going on.... How do things look in the latest update (v2.6.5)? Do you see white pixels using the default camera app?

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I like the comment there: "And by the 'laws of X-Factor' you will go on to have greater success than the Wikipedia App that won!"

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I like the comment there: "And by the 'laws of X-Factor' you will go on to have greater success than the Wikipedia App that won!"

hahahaha

Oh, I forgot to mention, I've got a twitter handle now: @RiseUpGames
I'd love it if you guys tweeted your best pics! #ProShotApp :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99