06-09-2017 09:12 AM
2,260 ... 5354555657 ...
tools
    Oh you're right! There seems to be an issue with files saved on the SD card. That's not good. I hope it's not a bug in the OS. I'll investigate it further, thank you for bringing this to my attention!
    !
    really not a major issue but still a bug. Sure you can fix it. If not a OS bug (part of me hope it isn't, but another side hope it is perhaps ms will fix it😁)
    01-29-2014 05:09 PM
    Lumia 920 Black Update / GDR3
    ProShot in action
    prova1_proshot.jpg
    prova2_proshot.jpg
    prova3_proshot.jpg
    prova4_proshot.jpg

awesome app..
    02-09-2014 11:19 AM
    ProShot v3.5 now available for download!! Get it here!

Changelog:

+ Added 1:1 (square) aspect ratio
    + Filter Editor and filters now free for all! Thank you for your support!
    + Added HDR (free if you've previously purchased the Filter Editor) -- HDR compatible will all aspect ratios, filters, and zoom!
    + Added Samsung and Huawei support! (please contact us if you experience any issues)
    + Added Lumia 1520 and Lumia ICON (929) support with additional resolution options
    + Added more options to level gauge
    + Added separate hi-res toggle on Lumia 1020, 1520, and ICON (leave this option unchecked for faster image capture and less storage consumption, ideal for timelapse)
    + Bug fixes to timelapse, B&W filter, 1020, and HTC 8X
    + Fixed export bug with photos saved to SD card
    + Can now open any jpeg image in ProShot to view its EXIF (use the "share" button in the camera roll)
    + New icon

So yep! Good news is that I've fixed the "export" issue with SD cards, added support for Lumia 929, 1520, Samsung and Huawei devices, and timelapse *should* work, although in my testing the settings are very hardware dependent. I'm compiling data right now and will update this timelapse hardware compatability chart in the next few hours.

ENJOY

edit: there is a known bug with HDR + delay timer + tap to capture. Working on a fix asap!
    02-11-2014 03:43 PM
    yay you added HDR :) instant bought 99c!

found a bug though. the 2nd HDR that you take (after opening app) will cause an error, which a message will pop up asking to let you know. when pressing okay, crashes to start screen.
    RiseUpGames likes this.
    02-11-2014 05:15 PM
    @riseup I paid for the filters before but I couldn't use the HDR the app wants me to buy the feature..
    02-11-2014 05:37 PM
    yay you added HDR :) instant bought 99c!

found a bug though. the 2nd HDR that you take (after opening app) will cause an error, which a message will pop up asking to let you know. when pressing okay, crashes to start screen.
    Thank you, will check it out asap! Which phone are you using and which HDR settings? I'm not able to reproduce the error yet

@riseup I paid for the filters before but I couldn't use the HDR the app wants me to buy the feature..
    Oh no!! I'll look into that as well right now.

Edit: yep, I left the line of code commented out Fix will be submitted by the end of the day (along with more new features)

Darn....actually v3.5 wasn't supposed to go live, but Microsoft certified it in less than 24h, before I was able to cancel it. I can't revert back to v3.2 on the store. I'll try and get the update submitted by the end of the night
    Guytronic and HaibaneReki like this.
    02-11-2014 05:58 PM
    Tried to update the app , it says it is no longer published.
    I have L620 in India with GDR3 preview. Kindly help.
    02-11-2014 11:06 PM
    Tried to update the app , it says it is no longer published.
    I have L620 in India with GDR3 preview. Kindly help.
    Yeah, I'm sorry about this. I decided to take it off the market because of a few issues that came up. I'm working on the update right now, should have it done tonight and on the market a few days later. Thank you everyone for your understanding!
    HaibaneReki, malih and James8561 like this.
    02-11-2014 11:14 PM
    Sh*t happens, still it's great to see Your resolve and determination. Kudos for being a top notch WP developer
    02-12-2014 02:50 AM
    So that's what it is, it's weird that I was unable to find it through search on the Store, turns out it was disabled cause of bugs.
    I was convinced it's no longer available to Amber users (620), until I check back here.
    02-12-2014 03:36 AM
    Phew, finished it all late last night. Was also able to squeeze in a new feature called "HDR portrait". This will take two exposures, one with flash, the other without, and combine them. I didn't get much time to play with it, but it could possibly make for some interesting shots. A lot of you are far better photographers than I am, so I can't wait to see what you all can come up with!

wp_ss_20140212_0003.jpg
    02-12-2014 02:46 PM
    Thank you, will check it out asap! Which phone are you using and which HDR settings? I'm not able to reproduce the error yet
    Nokia Lumia 920 on Black update.
    got another error too when I open ProShot just now.wp_ss_20140212_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20140212_0001.png
    02-12-2014 05:54 PM
    This looks awesome! I can't wait to see this available! I swear you must be one of the best WP8 devs!

On another note, and I'm not asking you to leak anything if you were selected for the WP8.1 SDK preview (you better have been) but I hope there's some API hook for the camera button! I hope you're in, and I hope there's new APIs for you to play with! Looking forward to that as well :)
    RiseUpGames likes this.
    02-12-2014 07:38 PM
    Cant locate app for purchase from store - LUMIA 920 (updated to black)
    02-12-2014 08:01 PM
    Nokia Lumia 920 on Black update.
    got another error too when I open ProShot just now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20140212_0002.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	56890
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20140212_0001.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	56889
    That error shouldn't pop up with 3.5.1, pretty sure its fixed now heh.

This looks awesome! I can't wait to see this available! I swear you must be one of the best WP8 devs!

On another note, and I'm not asking you to leak anything if you were selected for the WP8.1 SDK preview (you better have been) but I hope there's some API hook for the camera button! I hope you're in, and I hope there's new APIs for you to play with! Looking forward to that as well :)
    I'm just really happy to be a part of such a supportive community! Hopefully my game will be met with an equal reception :)

I can't comment on the second part though. All I will say is that I really hope Microsoft does. I don't want to be melodramatic, but it's honestly shameful that the capability is still not there, when the framework clearly is (ie Nokia Camera).

Cant locate app for purchase from store - LUMIA 920 (updated to black)
    It'll be back in a few days! Had to fix a few things
    02-12-2014 11:29 PM
    ProShot v3.5.1 is now available for download! ProShot | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Things should go a lot smoother this time, heh. Currently targeting another update in about a week or so, please let me know if there are any more issues. Happy shooting!
    02-13-2014 01:59 PM
    Samusung ATIV S still has a problem..i try 3.5.1 and errors just popups...i send errors to you from app.. :/ please fix it.. :/
    02-13-2014 03:52 PM
    Samusung ATIV S still has a problem..i try 3.5.1 and errors just popups...i send errors to you from app.. :/ please fix it.. :/
    Aaah yes, I'm seeing the error reports coming in. I know what I need to fix, I'll do it asap! Thank you!
    miki89 likes this.
    02-13-2014 04:29 PM
    Can't seem to update, downloads fine but I get an error about half way on the install. Nokia Lumia 920 amber.
    02-13-2014 04:45 PM
    Can't seem to update, downloads fine but I get an error about half way on the install. Nokia Lumia 920 amber.
    Hmm, could be the update still making its way through the servers. Try again in a few hours, or possibly re-installing ProShot? (note: re-installing ProShot deletes its local storage, so if you've been keeping the "originals" of your images, those will be removed. This will not affect the images in your Camera Roll)
    02-13-2014 05:52 PM
    Uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall and no go. Still getting the "Attention required. Tap here" message during installation. Also tried restarting my phone and do the install again and got the same message.
    02-14-2014 05:56 AM
    Uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall and no go. Still getting the "Attention required. Tap here" message during installation. Also tried restarting my phone and do the install again and got the same message.
    Do you have enough free memory on the 920?
    02-14-2014 07:33 AM
    About 22gb free
    02-14-2014 07:57 AM
    I've been able to confirm with beta testers that ProShot v3.5.2 now runs on Samsung devices. It's on its way and should be available for download in the next day or two! Also coming with it a bunch of other bug fixes.

Have you tried uninstalling, restarting, and then installing? I'm really confused why the error is still happening :(
    02-14-2014 01:28 PM
    Woohoo! Installed finally, I still couldn't figure out why I was having problems but got it working!
    02-14-2014 04:51 PM
2,260 ... 5354555657 ...