ProShot camera app.

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
pennzoilgtr, all of your night shots are very nice. what settings are you using?

And how is that Mount XL working out?

3rd pic from post #177 are: Exposure bias 0 step, 1/8 sec, ISO-100 (no tripod used)
2nd pic from post #178 are: Exposure bias 0 step, 1/2 sec, ISO-100 (no tripod used)

Rest of the pics are: Exposure bias 0 step, 4 sec, ISO-100 (mounted on tripod)

The Mount XL worked out great, it's isn't too tight. And holds very firmly as it uses the Memory Foam to keep the phone secure as in holds itself into the shape it formed when phone is mounted.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
And by the way, even if don't use the histogram, I made a test to know if I have the same bug as you, and the histogram works fine every time, even if I go back to the first pic. Just to let you know !

It's a bug in v2.4 -_-; But I've since fixed it! It sucks that Microsoft doesn't let developers stack updates to their app. They have to wait until the entire approval process is finished before they can submit a new update. I already have 2.4.1 ready to go, haha.

Is it possible to throw in a "2:3" mode?

All of the phones I have tested ProShot with thus far only have 4:3 and 16:9 coming out of the sensor. If you put ProShot in 4:3 and orient your device in portrait mode, you'll get 3:4, and that's pretty close, right? ;)

Supporting other framing modes is on my to-do list. I can't give a timeframe on it though, as its implementation may be a bit messy.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
RiseUpGames, what's the naming convention you're using on the file names of the photos? I can make out the date and I think the shot counter. What's the other 2 numbers? Thanks!

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I edit all my images in either Lightroom or Snapseed, no image goes untouched for sharing for me. Only this thread do I upload straight out the camera images.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Did a quick edit just to see how it looked when lowering exposure and saturation, came out a bit more natural imo.

image.jpg

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
lfjj is correct, the image naming convention is YYYY_MM_DD_HH_MM_SS (year, month, day, hour, minute, second).

With respect to the last few posts....I don't want to saturate the conversation, but the next update to ProShot will have a few contrasting features I'm sure you guys will love.

Also, better power management / performance (esp. for timelapse)

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I just love long exposure times in ProShot.... Here are some 2 secs and some 4 secs....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    706.6 KB · Views: 16

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
This one have exposure time 4 sec, and I am now start to looking for even more dark places because street lights are just too bright ;)
And I want to find position where I can take picture of rear light, think that is kind better with red lights...
I took a 4 sec exposure of an ambulance but result is just bluish photo without trails :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 11

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
This one have exposure time 4 sec, and I am now start to looking for even more dark places because street lights are just too bright ;)
And I want to find position where I can take picture of rear light, think that is kind better with red lights...
I took a 4 sec exposure of an ambulance but result is just bluish photo without trails :(

imho it's damm good for a mobile phone yet. at the moment, no other competitors can do that. :)

Kriminal

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
This App has changed my whole phone......

....into something that NOW has a respectable camera, considering it's an 820.

I took a few reflective shots of my car this afternoon, just to have a play around/test of the app again.....I'll only post a few, so you can see what I mean (no image editing was done as I wanted to see how the app performed on it's own, and Auto was used on all pics) :

2013_03_02_13_20_52_ProShot_zpsd922f875.jpg

2013_03_02_13_24_03_ProShot_zps199872c1.jpg

2013_03_02_15_05_10_ProShot_zps844a17be.jpg

2013_03_02_15_04_13_ProShot_zps1bd03899.jpg

I'm sure with a little 'tweaking' on either photo-editing, or simply by self-changing stuff like ISO settings (which I've seen you guys talking about, but never understood, being pure 'point and shoot' amateur) would have had an even better turn out.

Still, I can't say Thanks enough to RiseUpGames for restoring my faith in the Nokia camera/phone. :cool:

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
What's the difference between this and the HDR apps? :eek:

Proshot is mainly camera app with lots of manual setting that can be found on a DSC & DSLR, while HDR apps simply take 3 photos of different exposures and combines into one to produce surreal landscape photo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923