ProShot camera app.

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I usually do not use zoom, if I need it then I zoom later in photoshop on my PC, but it is a good feature to have sometimes ;)
Was it something else in this update, updated but did not have time to see.

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Can't tell you how happy this app has made me. I enjoy having more control over my camera and really can't wait for the B/W update as that's my favorite medium. Great job RiseUpGarmes. Keep up the great work.

Kriminal

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Just received zoom update this morning. Good job as usual :D

Not sure if RiseUpGames has plan to release HDR feature in future ?

Got mine Today too, although haven't had much of a chance to 'test' it - I'm pretty sure it's gonna be perfect, considering I can't find an ounce of complaint with anything else of the app.

As for the HDR feature request...hmmm....I'd obviously be interested too, but for now I'm just pleased to have a decent camera app on my li'l ole 820

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
After update, app crashing when I try to open.

i bought the app today and its crashing everytime im opening it

I'm really sorry for this error. I'm still looking into it. Which OS version do you have? I would like to know the specific number ie 8.0.xxxxx.xxx

Edit: And anyone who is able to successfully install v2.4, can you please tell me your OS number?

Thank you!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi! Just tried it and it works flawless!!!!
My version is:
-HTC 8X
-OS version 8.0.10211.204
-Firmware version 1532.20.20004.666

Hope that helps!

xenoJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Love the phone, love the camera, but after hearing you guys plus the developer had to have ProShot too! Thanks great thread.

kannanap

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm really sorry for this error. I'm still looking into it. Which OS version do you have? I would like to know the specific number ie 8.0.xxxxx.xxx

Edit: And anyone who is able to successfully install v2.4, can you please tell me your OS number?

Thank you!

f/w 1232.5951.1249.1001
h/w1.0.0.0
radio 1.0.202075.3
soc 8960

Tuxedosam

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Thank you!

Mine is

FW: 1232.5951.1249.1002

Ty for fixing

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the report. I initially suspected that it was because some people had older OS versions, but that does not seem to be the case anymore.

One person whom I was in contact with throughout the day was able to solve the issue by re-installing ProShot. Earlier in the day after a re-install, the issue still popped up. He then tried a re-install a few hours later and it worked!

I can't replicate this error on any of my devices (Lumia 920, Lumia 810, HTC 8X), nor have I ever had this issue while developing, so I'm pretty stumped how to debug it. For those of you who are experiencing issues, can you please uninstall ProShot, reboot your phone, then re-install? After an entire day of bug-hunting, I can not find what could be causing the problem. Hopefully tomorrow I can get in contact with someone at Microsoft for help.

On the plus side, I've been able to slightly increase performance while reducing power consumption though some neat little tricks.

kannanap

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the report. I initially suspected that it was because some people had older OS versions, but that does not seem to be the case anymore.

One person whom I was in contact with throughout the day was able to solve the issue by re-installing ProShot. Earlier in the day after a re-install, the issue still popped up. He then tried a re-install a few hours later and it worked!

I can't replicate this error on any of my devices (Lumia 920, Lumia 810, HTC 8X), nor have I ever had this issue while developing, so I'm pretty stumped how to debug it. For those of you who are experiencing issues, can you please uninstall ProShot, reboot your phone, then re-install? After an entire day of bug-hunting, I can not find what could be causing the problem. Hopefully tomorrow I can get in contact with someone at Microsoft for help.

On the plus side, I've been able to slightly increase performance while reducing power consumption though some neat little tricks.

proshot works if i set dark theme in 920,when i set light theme its giving me the error.........i checked thrice

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
proshot works if i set dark theme in 920,when i set light theme its giving me the error.........i checked thrice

OMG THATS IT!! That explains why some users don't report any errors and some do. I don't know how you were able to find that out, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Now time to find a solution...

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OMG THATS IT!! That explains why some users don't report any errors and some do. I don't know how you were able to find that out, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Now time to find a solution...

I do have a dark theme and it crashed twice for me. But it was only those 2 times. Did not crash after that. This was my workflow.
Launch camera from the camera button.
Start Proshot from the lenses app.
Click pics using B&W/Color modes.
Use back button to go back to default camera app to view pics and delete blurry ones.
Try to get back to Proshot by returning to the default camera app and then try to launch from the lenses.

This crashed only twice for me and has not caused any problem after that. Just wanted to let you know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea