ProShot camera app.

cayetanovp

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the clarification.
Another issue I have is when I have ProShot on and I switch off the screen and after I switch on, the screen in ProShot is black until I switch off the app and open again.
Is there any way to avoid it?

Hello, Burst, Self-Timer, and Timelapse can be activated by first selecting the item from the menu, closing the menu, pressing and holding on the screen to activate the function, and when the animation turns green press the camera button (while still pressing on the screen).

I'm sorry the process is so complicated, I thought I was making it easier for everyone by having a secondary shooting mode always available instead of having to navigate menus, but it didn't really turn out like I had hoped. The process will be easier in the next update.

Manual white balance cannot be used on the Lumia 920 (it can only be used on the HTC 8X). I apologize, I thought I hid that feature from the UI on these phones, it will be fixed as well in the next update.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Another issue I have is when I have ProShot on and I switch off the screen and after I switch on, the screen in ProShot is black until I switch off the app and open again.
Doesn't happen to me on my L920.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

I've yet to see this in testing. Not really sure how to avoid it, but v2.7 will bring a lot of bug fixes, some of which relate to camera activation / deactivation. A fix may be on the way.

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames. Do you think we can have a wider range of contrast and saturate option? I mean instead of go fully 1 step, can we take it as 1/2 or 1/3 step? Cause sometimes it's too much.

BTW, some more pic by proShot app :)

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
v2.7 update: I have been able to prove that the memory leak is coming from Microsoft's API, but I haven't heard back from them regarding a possible workaround. Instead of continually delaying the next release, I put in a popup that asks users to restart the app when memory is running low, and I'm going to release ProShot without fast app resume for now.

There's still a lot of good stuff in this release, and a lot more polish. All I am waiting for is my translator to finish up a few more things. Hopefully I can submit it tomorrow (today? Tuesday).

Hi RiseUpGames. Do you think we can have a wider range of contrast and saturate option? I mean instead of go fully 1 step, can we take it as 1/2 or 1/3 step? Cause sometimes it's too much.

BTW, some more pic by proShot app :)

You got it!

wp_ss_20130520_0002.jpg

It's not much, but with other numbers the math got a little weird (it shouldn't have, but it's late..I guess I'm sleepy) I really really need to just get this update out. Perhaps I can add more granularity later. Fantastic pics, btw!

I can't thank the dev enough for this app. Just won the Nokia Low-light photography contest:
http://twitter.com/Nokia_Connects/status/336441686664310784
Thank you @RiseUpGames. :)
Edit: Photo was taken 30 minutes after sunset.

View attachment 34354

O_O Hot damn that's a nice capture! l love the colors. Congratulations!!

That's Scripps pier, right? Where are the red lights coming from? And just out of curiosity, what was the shutter speed on that pic?

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
ProShot v2.7 is DONE!

Changelog:

+ UI refresh - tons of tweaks and additions
+ Added exif viewer to camera roll
+ Improved compatibility with low-memory devices (Lumia 520, 521, 620, 720, HTC 8S)
+ Updated and improved tutorial
+ Remapped burst, self-timer and timelapse modes to camera button
+ Fixed trial mode heat bug
+ Fixed a file name issue
+ Fixed isolated storage issue (to clean up memory, please run ProShot, and then exit out of the app)
+ Made native code more stable, efficient
+ Updated the online user manual (coming soon)
+ Many small improvements and various other bug fixes

There's probably close to 50 improvements (external and internal) that have gone into this update. I hope you all like it! Should be available by the end of the week.

Oh, and CON/SAT now goes from -4, +5. It's the same range as before, just more options for finer tuning.
wp_ss_20130521_0002.jpg

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Great news, thanks for the continued support! If You'd be looking for some more translations (into CZ in particular), PM me :)

Last night's moody shot (I'll get the moon and stars right, some day!)
2013_05_22_00_46_59_ProShot.jpg

cayetanovp

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Great, when Will it be available in the Store ?

ProShot v2.7 is DONE!

Changelog:

+ UI refresh - tons of tweaks and additions
+ Added exif viewer to camera roll
+ Improved compatibility with low-memory devices (Lumia 520, 521, 620, 720, HTC 8S)
+ Updated and improved tutorial
+ Remapped burst, self-timer and timelapse modes to camera button
+ Fixed trial mode heat bug
+ Fixed a file name issue
+ Fixed isolated storage issue (to clean up memory, please run ProShot, and then exit out of the app)
+ Made native code more stable, efficient
+ Updated the online user manual (coming soon)
+ Many small improvements and various other bug fixes

There's probably close to 50 improvements (external and internal) that have gone into this update. I hope you all like it! Should be available by the end of the week.

Oh, and CON/SAT now goes from -4, +5. It's the same range as before, just more options for finer tuning.
View attachment 34472

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Bad news for the update, found a few bugs today, quickly fixed them but had to restart the submission process. Lookin like early next week now. Sorry everyone :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb