ProShot camera app.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
This app looks great. Sadly I'm experiencing the "Oh No! An error occurred." issue. Any time I hit "M" at the top or try and change any settings in the right side panel. I'm using an Ativ S. I don't have the foggiest about photography but I'd like to try using this app. Looks fun. :cool:

I am afraid that Samsung phones are not supported due to hardware limitations.

I hope Samsung updates their firmware soon. The hardware should be capable, but I believe it's being held back by incomplete firmware

Did anyone try the CleverCamera?
It has all the bells and whistles and also a great UI!

All of the bells and whistles except:

• histogram
  • MF Assist
  • AF lamp control
  • self timer
  • timelapse
  • burst mode
  • auto aspect ratio
  • highlight clip
  • custom modes
  • live tile
  • pinnable modes
  • HD photo browsing
  • EXIF viewer
  • and maybe a few other things ;)

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I am really sorry for this! Do you have the histogram on during startup? I think this may have something to do with it (but not sure). Am investigating the issue

No histogram enabled. I reinstalled it but I still get two error messages on startup but it seems like I can take pictures now at least. I did send in two reports to you (insein_cs@hotmail.com)

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Can somebody please elaborate on how to use histogram towards getting better photos? Thanks!

Google it. If the histogram is going to the left side, your image is underexposed (too dark) and if it's going to the right it's overexposed (too bright).

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The only thing remotely clever about Clever Camera is the manual focus knob , which after using it in action was not reliable nor accurate.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
hey rise I was wondering if it's possible to make the manual focus slider MUCH longer? with how short it is right now, fine adjustment are extremely finicky next to impossible. please make the bar wider, like taking up the whole bottom of the screen or something, so that adjustment is easier. Also, remove the resistance everytime you stop moving your finger because right now everytime you stop moving, you have to move a bigger distance for it to respond, kinda like a lag.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm new with this app, how can I set the exposure time? I went everywhere but didn't found =/

btw, I'm struggling pretty much with this app

edit: I got it now, I'm in love for this app, going to get it now

Last edited:

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm new with this app, how can I set the exposure time? I went everywhere but didn't found =/

Its shutter time dude , so you click on the top bar and choose a photo mode (C1,C2,C3) , then you'll find Shutter and the set number down to the left.
Good luck.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

The first time you open the app, it brings up a tutorial. Did you go through the tutorial? If not, did you think about launching the tutorial when you were struggling with the app? You said you went everywhere, did you try going to "ABT" and clicking on Manual to read the app's manual? There's only so much the dev can do. He's provided you the means, its up to you to utilize them.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
2013_06_09_12_44_59_ProShot.jpg
Anyone's hungry ? I just LOVE this app .

(TIP : If you are taking a 4 sec picture and you did actually take it, remember to block the sensor with your hands, it'll make taking the next shot a lot faster to happen (As light still reaches the sensor after taking the picture causing delay (and heat to it) , (P.S its a common problem for shutterless sensors.))

matt21484

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread before, but I just found out that you can pin your settings to the home screen. I'm assuming you could also pin your custom settings as well. I use this to launch the app in auto mode for quick pictures instead of pressing the camera button > lenses > proshot. You must enable Live Tile in the settings of the app first though.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
2013_06_10_18_17_22_ProShot.jpg
So yesterday was my birthday and lots of balloons came my way , the above picture is a short story about the balloon that once was but then wasn't after a pin went through it :D .
Its amazing what you can achive using this app , (Stay tuned for more) .

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
hey rise I was wondering if it's possible to make the manual focus slider MUCH longer? with how short it is right now, fine adjustment are extremely finicky next to impossible. please make the bar wider, like taking up the whole bottom of the screen or something, so that adjustment is easier. Also, remove the resistance everytime you stop moving your finger because right now everytime you stop moving, you have to move a bigger distance for it to respond, kinda like a lag.

ATM still trying to fix some new bugs that have cropped up, but manual focus improvement coming in v2.8 :)

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames, do you know if the Nokia Amber update will bring slower shutter speeds to the 920? I believe it will bring higher ISO, but not sure if it'll bring slower shutter speeds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb