ProShot camera app.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for being MIA for a few days. I'm happy to say ProShot v2.8 is done! Check out the new focus dial, now you can MF directly from the viewfinder:

wp_ss_20130722_0001.jpg

Additionally, if you pull the focus dial to the left, it will trigger the MF Assist and do a 2x zoom on the viewfinder to aid in getting the focus just right. I think it works really well, hope you all like it! Also in the update are a few UI tweaks and a new splash screen to clean things up a bit.

wp_ss_20130722_0003.jpg

Hi, just bought ProShot. There are so many settings for a newbie like me but i am willing to learn! Can someone suggest some setups for daylight, low-light and macro shots?
Thanks!

In addition to what everyone else has been saying, here is an awesome top 50 list of mobile photography lessons: 50 Things I Have Learned about Mobile Photography (and iPhone Photography)ProCamera Blog I especially like #4, 27, 29, 38 :winktongue:, 48, 49, 50.

Also, I highly recommend reading this amazing photography guide written by Muessig: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html

Just reporting back in. I installed the latest version and thought I was out of the woods but today the same problem resurfaced. I ended up having to restart my phone to get it back. Exact same issue, screen won't turn on but the buttons light up. I guess I'll try subsequent updates to see if it ever gets resolved. Thanks.

Darn... I really don't know what to say about this. You are the only person I can recall who has reported this issue, but since it doesn't happen while ProShot is running, I'm not sure how I can help :( I do notice that my Lumia 520 screen sometimes doesn't turn on, but it doesn't happen on my Lumia 920, nor my HTC 8X. I think it's a hardware defect, possibly triggered by certain API calls. I am really sorry I can't be of more help...

Hey Riseup, what's your app support email? I was using the phone yesterday and had a pretty nasty series of crashes related to the app. Had to soft reset. Would love to tell you what happened ... see if I did something wrong!

you can use the "Send Feedback" option under "ABT" in the app to send him an email.

Yep, it's there in the app. I'm not publishing the email address online just yet -- it's my very low-tech way of ensuring that incoming emails are most likely from actual users :p

Last edited:

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I bet 38 is a favorite of yours! BTW< when is 2.8 available?

TIA

I finished and submitted the update around 4AM today so it should be available in the next few days. I've seen certifications go pretty quickly lately, it could be available as early as tomorrow, but Wednesday is probably more likely.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
any chance to be available today ?

Though Microsoft has been certifying apps really quickly lately, they do officialy state "3-5 business days", so it may not even come til Thursday or Friday :/ I will post here and on my twitter @RiseUpGames as soon as I get the confirmation email.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Though Microsoft has been certifying apps really quickly lately, they do officialy state "3-5 business days", so it may not even come til Thursday or Friday :/ I will post here and on my twitter @RiseUpGames as soon as I get the confirmation email.
we can wait. Its not like the current version is unusable or something. :)

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I face this bug,after I take a pic,it becomes complete white,even when I shot with auto settings,and one more problem is after I take pic the app becomes too slow....I'm using L620

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Got the update. The new UI is cool and the new MF dial is way more easier to use !!
One minor thing though. Previously, if one was using MF, the UI would say 'manual focus' right in the middle of the screen. I kinda liked that :smile:. Anyone else miss that ?
Awesome job on the MF dial !

Onslaughta

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Wow, this update is great, the mf wheel is very well thought out, perfect for your thumb!

Same here with L620. Also i have a bug that sometimes after taking pics with Proshot, both Proshot and stock camera dont work and i need to reboot to fix it

Hmmm this is strange, I've had 3 620s now as they have all had problems with the mic during calls but I've never had any issues with my camera yet, touch wood! Maybe contact nokia or your network provider?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb