ProShot camera app.

5witcher

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
James8561, I'm not sure that future updates will fix this. I left a message about the issue in a semi-relevant thread in Nokia Conversations, but moderators deleted my message. I posted here: How to photograph fireworks, with Nokia Camera – : the official Nokia blog

There is no answer in before-mentioned thread in Nokia Support, either.

I don't know if there is any other way to let developers know about this issue. It's like no one of them is listening. Meanwhile, it's so irritating to wait for the next update, even if it will be useful. I have so many night shot to make :D And the phone took such great photos before Amber. So... Question remains, i guess.

mccoychen

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! Even though it's just a 0.0.5 advancement in version number, but 2.9 update looks like a huge step forward, congrats!

3 quick questions tho :angel: :

1. Will the proshot 2.9 support rich media format, which allows us to go back to the photos and change/apply different FX and filter?
2. How's 2.9's battery consumption compares to 2.8.5?
3. Will there be a sharpen filter in this update somewhere? ;)

Can't wait for this update!

Last edited:

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hope Nokia Care will send me my Lumia 925 back ... I sent it coz of this stupid blurry spot in the middle of the frame. Hope I'll get it this week back

rexii23

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This is amazing! I get so annoyed with 1020 save speed. Bought a 720 for my partner's mum and it was smashing out the photos. Could get 3 in the time it takes 1 on the 1020! I know some people are fine with the speed, but with my style of shooting I've missed quite a few shots since it was stuck saving.

My only other dream on my 1020 is to speed up the auto-focus and I can say it's perfect. Good old N9 had continuous auto-focus and was ridiculously fast at focusing.

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I sent my Lumia 925 to Nokia Care and they replaced my whole phone!
Now camera is OK

Proshot:

Nokia Camera auto (strange it saves a High-res and a pro photo even on my 925?! the Pro photo has a very small res 1280x720 - useless)

tipu2185

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me what is the advantage of live filters as compare to taking a stock picture and editing it through different programs. You will have original picture and filtered picture both.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me what is the advantage of live filters as compare to taking a stock picture and editing it through different programs. You will have original picture and filtered picture both.

I don't even want to call them filters anymore, filters have a bad reputation. I would prefer to call them color profiles. In any case,

Live filters allow you to play with colors in real-time and see how different settings interact with the world around you. You can do all of your capturing "in the moment", share it, and keep going. It is a re-ordering of the creative process that brings its own advantages with it.

ProShot v2.9 brings more than just live filters. It allows you to make your own color profiles, giving your photos your unique voice.

Plus the tons of other awesome stuff coming.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I guess shortly I can test the new features for myself, but what is HDR lite? I have been using HDR Camera App for those high backlit situations etc, which is a "true" HDR feature taking 3 pictures and combining the, but would love to have the control ProShot plus a true HDR function.

I am always amazed at how fast you knock out these fabulous features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos