ProShot camera app.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Does the pics taken from proshot have the same tinting and softening problem as nokia camera on 920?

If it's run on a Nokia device, Nokia's imaging algorithms are unavoidable. They've gotten better with Lumia Black update, though. Also, with ProShot, you can create your own custom color profiles with the built-in filter editor, so that could help circumvent some of those issues.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Save Original is checked, Version is 3.2 that is version I have. Older photos not having the option, I did uninstall proshot and reinstall a month or so ago.

But the screenshot above was taken Friday night, and any pics I take the export/delete are greyed out. I tried unchecking the save original option. but that did not change anything still greyed out.

Perhaps I should uninstall, reinstall, reapply filters, and see if that works.

edit: Uninstall, reinstall did not work, export/delete still greyed out with new pics.

Oh you're right! There seems to be an issue with files saved on the SD card. That's not good. I hope it's not a bug in the OS. I'll investigate it further, thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I love ProShot, but am having an issue with time lapse. It was recommended that I share in this thread since the rev hangs out here... ��

The basic problem is that no matter the interval, or photo size, while time lapse continues to snap away, every photo after the 7th is a duplicate of the 7th pic. Afterwards, the camera ceases to function properly. (including all other camera apps), displaying only a solid green instead of whatever I'm pointing at. Thankfully a reboot fixes the green screen, but I can't get past 7 pics.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/260218-proshot-timelapse-bug-1020-a.html

Which settings are you using for the timelapse? Unfortunately the 1020 has a painfully slow shot-to-shot time, which means that timelapses generally need longer interval times. If you're taking a timelapse at 1/2s shutter speed with a 3s interval, at some point the hardware won't be able to catch up with the shot sequence, it will try and take a pic while another one is still being read from the image sensor, and that will cause the camera hardware to crash (thus getting the green screen).

It'd be a great help if you can share with me your settings that caused the issue!

dougplanet

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Which settings are you using for the timelapse? Unfortunately the 1020 has a painfully slow shot-to-shot time, which means that timelapses generally need longer interval times. If you're taking a timelapse at 1/2s shutter speed with a 3s interval, at some point the hardware won't be able to catch up with the shot sequence, it will try and take a pic while another one is still being read from the image sensor, and that will cause the camera hardware to crash (thus getting the green screen).

It'd be a great help if you can share with me your settings that caused the issue!

Thanks for taking note.M

y initial test was taking 8MP 16x9 pics at a 15 second interval. The slowest interval I tried was 30 seconds, with 3MP pictures, and each had the same outcome.

Originally, I was setting it to go for an hour in each case, then interrupted the process early (after 20-30 minutes).

I just ran a new test at 30 second intervals (5MP), but only let it run for 5 minutes, and I had the same results, except shots 3-10 were duplicates of shot 2, and the camera had crashed again.

da_vipin

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for taking note.M

y initial test was taking 8MP 16x9 pics at a 15 second interval. The slowest interval I tried was 30 seconds, with 3MP pictures, and each had the same outcome.

Originally, I was setting it to go for an hour in each case, then interrupted the process early (after 20-30 minutes).

I just ran a new test at 30 second intervals (5MP), but only let it run for 5 minutes, and I had the same results, except shots 3-10 were duplicates of shot 2, and the camera had crashed again.

Hello,
Same case happened with me while doing timelapse,

However I got it to work by unticking 'Disable Viewfinder' in timelapse mode.

Give it a try and keep us posted...

Thanks

Sent from my RM-826_im_india_201 using Tapatalk

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for taking note.M

Hello,

Thanks

Thank you for the reports! Everything seems to be working fine so far with my newest dev build, and I'll be sure to test it more before final release.

dougplanet

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

You know, I could have sworn I disabled the viewfinder in some of my tests, but that seemed to have done the trick!

Thanks!

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Oh you're right! There seems to be an issue with files saved on the SD card. That's not good. I hope it's not a bug in the OS. I'll investigate it further, thank you for bringing this to my attention!
!
really not a major issue but still a bug. Sure you can fix it. If not a OS bug (part of me hope it isn't, but another side hope it is perhaps ms will fix it😁)

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
ProShot v3.5 now available for download!! Get it here!

Changelog:

+ Added 1:1 (square) aspect ratio
+ Filter Editor and filters now free for all! Thank you for your support!
+ Added HDR (free if you've previously purchased the Filter Editor) -- HDR compatible will all aspect ratios, filters, and zoom!
+ Added Samsung and Huawei support! (please contact us if you experience any issues)
+ Added Lumia 1520 and Lumia ICON (929) support with additional resolution options
+ Added more options to level gauge
+ Added separate hi-res toggle on Lumia 1020, 1520, and ICON (leave this option unchecked for faster image capture and less storage consumption, ideal for timelapse)
+ Bug fixes to timelapse, B&W filter, 1020, and HTC 8X
+ Fixed export bug with photos saved to SD card
+ Can now open any jpeg image in ProShot to view its EXIF (use the "share" button in the camera roll)
+ New icon

So yep! Good news is that I've fixed the "export" issue with SD cards, added support for Lumia 929, 1520, Samsung and Huawei devices, and timelapse *should* work, although in my testing the settings are very hardware dependent. I'm compiling data right now and will update this timelapse hardware compatability chart in the next few hours.

ENJOY :smile:

edit: there is a known bug with HDR + delay timer + tap to capture. Working on a fix asap!

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
yay you added HDR :) instant bought 99c!

found a bug though. the 2nd HDR that you take (after opening app) will cause an error, which a message will pop up asking to let you know. when pressing okay, crashes to start screen.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
yay you added HDR :) instant bought 99c!

found a bug though. the 2nd HDR that you take (after opening app) will cause an error, which a message will pop up asking to let you know. when pressing okay, crashes to start screen.

Thank you, will check it out asap! Which phone are you using and which HDR settings? I'm not able to reproduce the error yet

@riseup I paid for the filters before but I couldn't use the HDR the app wants me to buy the feature..

Oh no!! I'll look into that as well right now.

Edit: yep, I left the line of code commented out :angry: Fix will be submitted by the end of the day (along with more new features)

Darn....actually v3.5 wasn't supposed to go live, but Microsoft certified it in less than 24h, before I was able to cancel it. I can't revert back to v3.2 on the store. I'll try and get the update submitted by the end of the night

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Tried to update the app , it says it is no longer published.
I have L620 in India with GDR3 preview. Kindly help.

Yeah, I'm sorry about this. I decided to take it off the market because of a few issues that came up. I'm working on the update right now, should have it done tonight and on the market a few days later. Thank you everyone for your understanding!

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
So that's what it is, it's weird that I was unable to find it through search on the Store, turns out it was disabled cause of bugs.
I was convinced it's no longer available to Amber users (620), until I check back here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos