ProShot camera app.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Phew, finished it all late last night. Was also able to squeeze in a new feature called "HDR portrait". This will take two exposures, one with flash, the other without, and combine them. I didn't get much time to play with it, but it could possibly make for some interesting shots. A lot of you are far better photographers than I am, so I can't wait to see what you all can come up with!

wp_ss_20140212_0003.jpg

thelostsoul

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
This looks awesome! I can't wait to see this available! I swear you must be one of the best WP8 devs!

On another note, and I'm not asking you to leak anything if you were selected for the WP8.1 SDK preview (you better have been) but I hope there's some API hook for the camera button! I hope you're in, and I hope there's new APIs for you to play with! Looking forward to that as well :)

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 920 on Black update.
got another error too when I open ProShot just now.View attachment 56890
View attachment 56889

That error shouldn't pop up with 3.5.1, pretty sure its fixed now heh.

This looks awesome! I can't wait to see this available! I swear you must be one of the best WP8 devs!

On another note, and I'm not asking you to leak anything if you were selected for the WP8.1 SDK preview (you better have been) but I hope there's some API hook for the camera button! I hope you're in, and I hope there's new APIs for you to play with! Looking forward to that as well :)

I'm just really happy to be a part of such a supportive community! Hopefully my game will be met with an equal reception :)

I can't comment on the second part though. All I will say is that I really hope Microsoft does. I don't want to be melodramatic, but it's honestly shameful that the capability is still not there, when the framework clearly is (ie Nokia Camera).

Cant locate app for purchase from store - LUMIA 920 (updated to black)

It'll be back in a few days! Had to fix a few things

miki89

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Samusung ATIV S still has a problem..i try 3.5.1 and errors just popups...i send errors to you from app.. :/ please fix it.. :/

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Can't seem to update, downloads fine but I get an error about half way on the install. Nokia Lumia 920 amber.

Hmm, could be the update still making its way through the servers. Try again in a few hours, or possibly re-installing ProShot? (note: re-installing ProShot deletes its local storage, so if you've been keeping the "originals" of your images, those will be removed. This will not affect the images in your Camera Roll)

james05gt

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall and no go. Still getting the "Attention required. Tap here" message during installation. Also tried restarting my phone and do the install again and got the same message.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been able to confirm with beta testers that ProShot v3.5.2 now runs on Samsung devices. It's on its way and should be available for download in the next day or two! Also coming with it a bunch of other bug fixes.

Uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall and no go. Still getting the "Attention required. Tap here" message during installation. Also tried restarting my phone and do the install again and got the same message.

Have you tried uninstalling, restarting, and then installing? I'm really confused why the error is still happening :(

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with the filters? I used the filter editor to create my own filters, but they don't save at all. Say I name it "filter", it is gone after exiting the app and then launching again. Creating a new filter with that name will display a prompt that a filter has been saved with that name. Typing in the name of the filter and hitting enter doesn't bring up the filter for me as well. Help?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
2014_02_10_19_27_00_ProShot.jpg

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with the filters? I used the filter editor to create my own filters, but they don't save at all. Say I name it "filter", it is gone after exiting the app and then launching again. Creating a new filter with that name will display a prompt that a filter has been saved with that name. Typing in the name of the filter and hitting enter doesn't bring up the filter for me as well. Help?

Yes, happens to me too. Exit the app and come back in and the custom filter is gone. Looks like a bug. I'm using a 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12