14533348902_ea42b3d9c6_c.jpg

14532947924_246d92e1ec_c.jpg

14532965074_dab77f2284_c.jpg

14600563583_21648dc86d_c.jpg

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
what do you mean by green to 95?

oh really?? I didn't know that I thought i'll have to wait for the circles to finish. okay cool! keep up the good work! I'm waiting for you to update your website so I can read the updated manual :D

also I found a bug. when proshot is opened in portrait mode with orientation lock on, and then you proceed to turn off orientation lock from the action center and then turn the phone into landscape mode, the grid is screwed up. this also happens when editing filters in landscape.

Oh boy, yeah I really need to update that website haha. The grids bug should be fixed in the update that just went live (v5.0.3.0)

fructis

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames

Thanks for this great App. This is my favorite camera App since i change my beloved Nokia 808 to a Nokia 1020 because ProShot has a lot of features that Nokia CameraPro laks like more resolutions (8,10 MP), saved settings, ...

I like the GUI and usability of the new update 5.0 but there is one thing to optimize: I always use resolutions higher then 5MP and often Change the aspect Ratio (16:9 / 4:5). In the old version it was easy to change Resolution and aspect Ratio with one click. In the new version 5.0 if you Change the aspect Ratio the Resolution always jumps back to 5MP and you have to open the menu again to Change the resolution. It would be better if when you Change the aspect Ratio it Change to the same Resolution. Example: 16:9 (12MP) to 4:3 (12MP) and not to 4:3 (5MP). That would be great.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames

Thanks for this great App. This is my favorite camera App since i change my beloved Nokia 808 to a Nokia 1020 because ProShot has a lot of features that Nokia CameraPro laks like more resolutions (8,10 MP), saved settings, ...

I like the GUI and usability of the new update 5.0 but there is one thing to optimize: I always use resolutions higher then 5MP and often Change the aspect Ratio (16:9 / 4:5). In the old version it was easy to change Resolution and aspect Ratio with one click. In the new version 5.0 if you Change the aspect Ratio the Resolution always jumps back to 5MP and you have to open the menu again to Change the resolution. It would be better if when you Change the aspect Ratio it Change to the same Resolution. Example: 16:9 (12MP) to 4:3 (12MP) and not to 4:3 (5MP). That would be great.

Thank you for the feedback! I'll see what can be done about it. I remember that things had to be done the current way to get around a strange bug.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Can you please remove "Samsung / Huawei Test" as your application name? To long anyways and just Proshot was better! :smile:

Haha yes, that was a silly mistake on my part; I uploaded the wrong build :p Everything still works fine, so no worries there.

I submitted the fix yesterday, so it should be certified and on the market in the next 24h. Immediately following it, I will upload

ProShot v5.1:
+ UX fixes so it's easier to switch between aspect ratios and resolutions (the menu will stay open)
+ Added the ability to shoot at higher resolutions on 20MP / 41MP devices without dual image capture (see pic below)

wp_ss_20140706_0002.jpg

GusterBuster

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Love this app since you can make customized filters. I would just like to ask if it is ok to disable the "save original" feature. My phone is 820 and I use 4:3 8mp most of the time. Is the image quality saved from the local folder the same as the one saved in the proshot app if the "save original is enabled" Thank you

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Been shooting using this app a lot recently, after I got the hang of the custom filter. That's a really nice feature!
One thing though, I usually shoot in 4:3. There seems to be no way to change it from 16:9 when using the front facing camera?

I would like to share 2 of my personal favourite filters.
1. p/iibaYY(Ja
Kinda hipster vintage looking filter.

2. p/mgbfYYY-
High contrast, and kinda handle white colours pretty well.

We should all share our filters! :)

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Love this app since you can make customized filters. I would just like to ask if it is ok to disable the "save original" feature. My phone is 820 and I use 4:3 8mp most of the time. Is the image quality saved from the local folder the same as the one saved in the proshot app if the "save original is enabled" Thank you

Yep, it's the same image quality. If you are using a filter, the image with the filter will get saved to your camera roll, while the original image (without filter) will get saved to the local folder. The option is there as part of a framework I hope to lay down one day, similar to Nokia's "reframing" capabilities, but a little bit more fully-featured.

Been shooting using this app a lot recently, after I got the hang of the custom filter. That's a really nice feature!
One thing though, I usually shoot in 4:3. There seems to be no way to change it from 16:9 when using the front facing camera?

I would like to share 2 of my personal favourite filters.
1. p/iibaYY(Ja
Kinda hipster vintage looking filter.

2. p/mgbfYYY-
High contrast, and kinda handle white colours pretty well.

We should all share our filters! :)

Thank you for sharing! You also helped me discover a bug :) I think your hipster vintage filter is missing a "Y" ( should be: "p/iibaYYY(Ja" ). I'll fix that before I submit v5.1 to the store.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else have a problem when highlightclip is turned on. It is turning white object black. if I turn it off, the problems goes away no biggie and does not affect the pic outcome. But small minor issue, both modes of highlight clip are doing this. Lumia 521 - proshot 5.0.4.0

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the app. But it is fantastic!!! The UI is very easy to use, especially if you used a lot of cameras. The camera seems quicker with more options. Love how easy it is to flip between the front and rear cams. I wanted to really like the Nokia camera app but it's slow on my Icon. If you're doing nature shots or aren't under pressure to shoot, the Nokia app is great. But in a pressure environment where you need to get the shot quickly (like group photos, graduation, etc.) Proshot wins.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else have a problem when highlightclip is turned on. It is turning white object black. if I turn it off, the problems goes away no biggie and does not affect the pic outcome. But small minor issue, both modes of highlight clip are doing this. Lumia 521 - proshot 5.0.4.0

That is what highlight clip is for; it's to warn the user of potential over-exposed areas in the scene :)

GusterBuster

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Yep, it's the same image quality. If you are using a filter, the image with the filter will get saved to your camera roll, while the original image (without filter) will get saved to the local folder. The option is there as part of a framework I hope to lay down one day, similar to Nokia's "reframing" capabilities, but a little bit more fully-featured.

Thanks! Yeah I noticed that image with filters being saved in the local folder and the unfiltered one was within the app :)

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a 1520 / Lumia ICON with Windows Phone 8.0 (not 8.1) and want to beta test higher resolutions? I'm pretty sure ProShot can go higher, I just want to be sure that memory is not an issue. It'd be a great help! Thank you! :D

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Seems not working with Lumia 1020 WP8.1 DP ? Getting Poup when shooting tha something went wrong. Sent you a few crash reports via email. :)

sam1374

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I love the pro shot app...its awesome...just updated the app and noticed that even when flash is on it doesn't work...anyone else has this problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa