ProShot camera app.

fructis

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
ProShot v5.1:
+ UX fixes so it's easier to switch between aspect ratios and resolutions (the menu will stay open)

Thanks for the fix of that bug i posted 5 days ago. You are the fastest developer i've had ever seen!!!

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
ProShot v5.1:
+ UX fixes so it's easier to switch between aspect ratios and resolutions (the menu will stay open)

Thanks for the fix of that bug i posted 5 days ago. You are the fastest developer i've had ever seen!!!

I'm doing my best :)
I have a ton other projects that need my attention, but I love working on this app too much, haha

kojakki

May 26, 2013
Visit site
using L1520 and 8.1 DP, i've tested both 5+19MP and 10+19MP on 4:3 ratio. I don't see hi-res pics anywhere saved, only "lo-res". Checked via USB cable from camera roll and not there. Something I am missing here??

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
using L1520 and 8.1 DP, i've tested both 5+19MP and 10+19MP on 4:3 ratio. I don't see hi-res pics anywhere saved, only "lo-res". Checked via USB cable from camera roll and not there. Something I am missing here??

Go to proshots camera roll and hit the "manage" option. Swipe over to see "hi-res".

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Help! Lately I've been getting pictures that are the wrong aspect ratio. The images are stretched vertically. I lost a bunch of pictures taken from a party because of it. So now I've stopped using the app for important shots until i figure out what the problem is. It looks like the picture is normal but I go back to view them and they're all wrong

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Help! Lately I've been getting pictures that are the wrong aspect ratio. The images are stretched vertically. I lost a bunch of pictures taken from a party because of it. So now I've stopped using the app for important shots until i figure out what the problem is. It looks like the picture is normal but I go back to view them and they're all wrong

I am really sorry about the error -- it's an issue with rotation lock and the GDR3 update that I am currently unable to bypass. I can confirm that it has been fixed by Microsoft with the Windows Phone 8.1 update. But don't worry, your pictures can be saved! You can recover those images by opening them in your favorite desktop photo app (such as GIMP), and using the scale tool to bring them back to their proper proportions.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
oh, okay. so is it because rotation lock is on or off? is there something I can do to help avoid the error?

I can wait until the WP8.1 update is officially released before going back to the app. I do very much like the app. this error has just been irritating.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
oh, okay. so is it because rotation lock is on or off? is there something I can do to help avoid the error?

I can wait until the WP8.1 update is officially released before going back to the app. I do very much like the app. this error has just been irritating.

It's because rotation lock is on. I've been getting a lot of complaints about this bug :/ but at least it's addressable in post. Can't wait til WP 8.1 finally rolls out!

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Lumia 1020 unlocked for T-Mobile!! I'm living the dream now.lol Hopefully I can get some good shots in tomorrow. I can't wait to share.

HansTj

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames,

I don't know if anyone has ever asked this: panorama. Do you have a plan on adding this feature? Nokia's Panorama app can sometimes be so frustratingly unreliable, and it is quite slow too. I love the way iOS default camera app captures panorama. What about adding panorama feature that is iOS-like? ;)

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames,

I don't know if anyone has ever asked this: panorama. Do you have a plan on adding this feature? Nokia's Panorama app can sometimes be so frustratingly unreliable, and it is quite slow too. I love the way iOS default camera app captures panorama. What about adding panorama feature that is iOS-like? ;)

Definitely would like to add a panorama option, just haven't gotten around to looking into image stitching algorithms.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news though, but it might be a while before I can add it. There are still many, many things I want to add to ProShot, but since I am now working on several projects at the same time, the updates are going to slow for a while :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea