ProShot camera app.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
After the last update, it has once again become my go to camera app. It is very functional as is imo. I personally wouldn't mind slower updates at this point considering your current workload :)

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Definitely would like to add a panorama option, just haven't gotten around to looking into image stitching algorithms.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news though, but it might be a while before I can add it. There are still many, many things I want to add to ProShot, but since I am now working on several projects at the same time, the updates are going to slow for a while :/

Are you developing any other apps for WP or these projects are something else?

Da1020Da

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi sorry for this lame question.
I'm using Lumia black on 1020 just need to confirm where do I find high-reso image from the computer to save it, I seems can't find it in camera roll and others.
Pls help thx.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
What about .dng support?

Unfortunately, Nokia is keeping that API private. But now that the acquisition has happened, perhaps there is hope that Microsoft will make it public.

Are you developing any other apps for WP or these projects are something else?

I'm currently developing an action / puzzle / pseudo RPG for WP -- it's a game that I've been dreaming about for over 10 years :) Currently targeting a winter release.

[There are a few other projects in the works as well, but I am not sure if they are meant to see the light of day, or to serve as a learning experience]

Hi sorry for this lame question.
I'm using Lumia black on 1020 just need to confirm where do I find high-reso image from the computer to save it, I seems can't find it in camera roll and others.
Pls help thx.

Simply scroll to the image in ProShot, tap the menu to expand it, and go to the Image Manager. From there you will find your hi-res pictures, where you can batch export or delete them :)

zokstar

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently developing an action / puzzle / pseudo RPG for WP -- it's a game that I've been dreaming about for over 10 years :) Currently targeting a winter release.

Just been going through this thread, loving your support with this!!! Just for that I've purchased your app :smile::smile: Keep up the good work, looking forward to your projects!!!

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
In the upper left corner I see what looks like an icon for contrast, color and "something else". My "something else" says "off" and it looks like some type of level bar icon next to off. Would anyone know what the level bar and off text are for?

ooklah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In the upper left corner I see what looks like an icon for contrast, color and "something else". My "something else" says "off" and it looks like some type of level bar icon next to off. Would anyone know what the level bar and off text are for?

That's the indicator for Shadow Recovery. The others, as you thought, are for contrast and saturation. They'll display what level you have them all set at.

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That's the indicator for Shadow Recovery. The others, as you thought, are for contrast and saturation. They'll display what level you have them all set at.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have never heard of "shadow recovery". What does it do?

Thanks,
yeto

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have never heard of "shadow recovery". What does it do?

Thanks,
yeto

It lifts the shadows (without affecting the highlights) to give your photos more dynamic range. You can see the results live in the viewfinder if you cycle between the shadow recovery options

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I wish it would save the hi-res pics automatically and not have to export them all the time. Are the high res images automatically deleted after time because I took some pics at the weekend and the hi-res 'folder' in ProShot is empty.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140806_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140806_0001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32
  • wp_ss_20140806_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20140806_0002.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I wish it would save the hi-res pics automatically and not have to export them all the time. Are the high res images automatically deleted after time because I took some pics at the weekend and the hi-res 'folder' in ProShot is empty.

Have you re-installed ProShot recently? A re-install clears out ProShot's folder, deleting the hi-res pics.

For the next few days, I have my hands on a Lumia 1520, and am looking into memory issues and seeing what can be done about saving the 20MP images directly do the camera roll for phones like the 1520, 930, ICON (it's easily possible, but when you add in filters, a lot of RAM is required. It used to be an issue with WP 8, but I think 8.1 offers a lot more flexibility). Can't promise anything yet, but am looking into it.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible 20mpx versions automatically to OneDrive . They're only an extra couple of megs each so I think that should be an option for people with fast internet.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible 20mpx versions automatically to OneDrive . They're only an extra couple of megs each so I think that should be an option for people with fast internet.

This will (automatically) be possible once the 20MP images can be saved to the camera roll. I got caught up with some other work, but I still have the 1520 for another week, so I'll check it as soon as possible

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb