ProShot camera app.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
All Windows fans waiting for your release...any dates yet?
I had to change some legal stuff on my end, have to get it finalized before launching on W10. I'm expecting it to be ready mid-June. Bureaucracy is so slow haha

I got a 950xl waiting for the new version. Is it possible to add in a mode to capture pics for a focus stack?

The API supports focus stacking, it's just not really requested that much :/ I have to focus on the most-requested features first, but hope to expand as the W10 app matures.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
@RiseUpGames
No. Don't do that. Keep it as a paid app. All developers must be rewarded for their dedication and hard work.

Unfortunately it's the only way they can get multiple downloads and people trying out. As it is, W10 popularity is on the decline and no new devices in the horizon

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
@RiseUpGames
No. Don't do that. Keep it as a paid app. All developers must be rewarded for their dedication and hard work.

Thank you. I understand the conceptual barrier a paid app poses, but the one-time price for ProShot means I promise to update the app with new features for years to come :)

Unfortunately it's the only way they can get multiple downloads and people trying out. As it is, W10 popularity is on the decline and no new devices in the horizon

I'm confident Microsoft has a plan. And ProShot for W10 is being built with flexibility in mind, so wherever Microsoft goes with their ideas and tech, the app will be able to adapt :)

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Can u please tell me approx. price for w10m for full feature in Indian "₹".
I said minimum and with all feature.
Waiting for reply .
I'm not sure whether it's the bad English or You just try to sound demanding. You're not entitled to anything, sir. If You want free use built-in apps or go (back) to "free" Android :smile:

Dot Matrix

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

Windows 10 Mobile is down, but not out. Microsoft will be back with new devices. They just released the 950 and 950 XL.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames,

I have a question, really just out of curiosity.

Really appreciate your support for Windows but how do you support it the way you do when other developers seem hesitant about it?
Can you say the Windows platform has helped you cover the cost of making the app? Just curious really

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi RiseUpGames,

I have a question, really just out of curiosity.

Really appreciate your support for Windows but how do you support it the way you do when other developers seem hesitant about it?
Can you say the Windows platform has helped you cover the cost of making the app? Just curious really

Microsoft has been incredibly kind to me over the years, and I wouldn't be where I am today without them and the Windows Phone community. I will never forget that. Revenue-wise I'd say ProShot has broken even, but its success on WP allowed me to launch on Android / iOS, which in turn is funding the W10 app :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99